𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

EP 37: 00:00 (Zero O'clock)

___________________________

4 minutes: 08 seconds

Water started to fill up the glass cage in no time. Haerin tried her best to push the cage outside. She know how to swim but the glass cage kept pulling her down. No matter how hard she tried, The more she struggle, The more she consume her remaining oxygen.

jake dove towards her direction, Not minding the icy cold water just to save her. Haerin saw him approaching her direction.

'Move away!'
He signaled her to move away from the vent since he can't speak. Haerin swam on the corner of the cube, trying her best to push it up to buy Jake time.

*bang!!

he shoot the lock , destroying it quickly. he swam towards her,

Haerin is slowly losing her remaining oxygen....

03 : 43

jake saw that there's another lock on the other side of the vent. He pointed his gun on it and tried to fire the gun once again.

The trigger only clicked. Jake's eyes went wide, realizing what happened.

HE RAN OUT OF BULLET.

'fvck!!!'
He mouthed and tried to destroy the lock by hitting it with the gun.

Haerin saw his struggle and decided to just give up...

her eyes slowly closed as her mouth curved on a smile. She swam towards him and touched the glass that seperates them from each other.

'jake.....stop...'
She mouthed his name. Jake looked at her and shook his head. Even him, He's losing air too.

'leave me... here.'

It was hopeless. Jake looked at her with ridicule and struggled even more, continously hitting the lock to open the vent.

He's losing strength and hope too.

Haerin mouthed her last words before air bubbles started to come out from her mouth.

Jake refused to give up, but she's already surrendering.

'Jake..... Thank you...'
Her eyes slowly closed itself as the both of them started to lose their oxygen.

'HAERIN!!!!'

Haerin's

At that moment, I felt like my whole life flashed in front of me in an instant.

Is this really the end?

How pathetic of me.

A specific memory suddenly flashed in front of me as my vision started to blur, The last thing I saw was Mr. Shim....

And then a child.

His hazel eyes looked at me, reaching his hand towards my direction.

Where am I?

It was a beautiful garden.

No.

A flower arboretum.

Is this a memory of mine...?

This kid.

He look so familiar....