𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

EP 47: A day with you?

_____________

Haerin's

The sunlight stroke on my face, slowly waking me up from my slumber. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist, making me slowly turn to the person right next to me.

he's still sleeping. to be fair, He look way more peaceful while he's sleeping. 

It's been a week after that incident on the office. Our schedules finally loosened up after catching up the entire week. 

Even though we were both busy, he never forgot to visit me on my office and call me everytime he had the chance to. I also sometimes drop by on his office to bring him some coffee. 

With regards to our wedding, we are now preparing for it. absolutely, Everything is going as how it's  planned.

Should I go to work now while he's still sleeping or should I wake him up now?

No. Let him rest. I'll sneak out. 

I tried my best to move too little while taking his arms off my waist to prevent him from waking up. I held my breath to relax myself and slowly push his arms off me.

"What are you doing?"
I flinched hard after I heard his voice. His embrace tighten as he shove his head on my nape. 

Operation Sneaking out: Failed.

"I'll shower now. Still need to go to the office."
I told him and tried to stand up, but he eventually pulled me back to the bed.

"no. stay here."
He muttered, embracing me tight once again.

"What do you mean- I need to goooo~"
I tried my best to take his arm off me but it was hopeless. How come he's too strong? Oh god.

"No. You'll stay here."

"And why is that Mr. Shim?"

"Because I said so."
I turned to him and arched my eyebrows. he kissed the tip of my nose while smiling slightly.

"Good Morning my Queen."

"You know I need to go right? and can you stop calling me that?"

"What do you want me to call you then?"
He snuggled his face on my nape, I can literally feel his warm breath touching my skin and it's sending me shivers. I hate this position istg.

"How about I call you wife since we'll be married anyways."

Wife? what do you mean by wife?

"Yobo~"

Yobo....?

"What? Somethings's wrong?"
I felt my blood came rushing to my cheeks. He saw it and touched my face.

"You're hot. Are you sick?"

No dumbass I am hyperventilating.

"I-I'm not."
I tried my hardest and pushed his arms away from me with all of my strength. He let me go so I quickly jolted up from the bed.

"I'll go and take a shower now."

"But why? I already told you you can't go."
I raised an eyebrow and looked at him once again.

He took my phone and threw it to my direction. I successfully caught it.

"Call Minji."
He said with a wide smile. I obeyed and dialed Minji's number.