𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐱

EP 56: countless loops, different ties.

__________________

"Heeseung-hyung?"
Sunoo pressed the loud speaker button after Heeseung answered the phone call. They were now driving towards Ni-ki's residence in Busan.

"Did you successfully took Mrs. Shim with you? How's she?"
Sunoo eyed the woman on the backseat, anxiously staring outside of the window. He lethargically sighed and continued driving.

"She's okay...." Sunoo cut his sentence with a long pause, Heeseung grew impatient and asked what happened. "But Jake saw through everything."

Heeseung's breathing completely hitched. The lethargic voice of the one on the other side of the [hone doesn't sounds so good to hear.

the first thing that crossed his mind was Jungwon.

"Are you two alright? Can i talk to Jungwon?"
Heeseung walked back and forth after he was answered with silence.

"Jungwon is alright-"

"He told us to escape first."

heeseung went frozen on his location. it took him seconds to process the things inside his head. He brushed his hair upwards and shut his eyes close.

"That goddamn psycho...."
he gritted his teeth and took a deep sigh.

Jungwon can't hold a fight against Jake. It already happened once on the amusement park and the difference in sheer strength is highly visible. Heeseung knows that Jungwon knows that and yet, why did he sacrificed himself?

"head back here. be quick."
the oldest among them commanded. there's no way they will not struggle against that psycho. they first need to know everything and Shim Jessia will be their key. Everything will run smooth if they will know everything.

Heeseung tightly closed his fists, his phone slowly cracking with the intense sheer strength.

_____________

"Park Sunghoon...?"
Jaeyun slid the glass door opened, revealing a room where the walls are painted with red.

Sunghoon, who is keeping himself from sleeping glanced at the direction of the guy that called his name.

"What did you do-"
His sentence was halted, seeing the boy Jaeyun was dragging by the collar. Jaeyun cheekily giggled seeing his face turning into a darker one.

"Yang Jungwon....?"
Jake threw Jungwon's unconscious body near Sunghoon. Sunghoon tried to struggle but the chains on his wrist prevented him from moving. He gritted his teeth and glared at Jake.

"Don't really want him to die in vain but he is asking for it. Can you perhaps enlighten him!?"
Jake innocently asked Sunghoon with a devilish smirk.

"Are you insane?"
He was speechless. The amount of anger he have right now rendered him to say nothing. He just want to lash out and grab his head then slam him on the ground because of anger.

"Am I insane? No i don't think so...are you?"
Jake walked towards his direction and steppes on Jungwon in front of Sunghoon. He leaned closer to Sunghoon and tested his glare. Jungwon groaned feeling something heavy stomping on his back, he slowly woke up.

"It thrills me how you're still alive despite everything Sunghoon-ah... You're really a strong nut."
He said and punched the guy.

Sunghoon groaned, feeling blood dripping down from the side of his lips. He bit his tongue to stop making a sound as Jake laughed at him.

"If only y'all are not meddling on someone's business way too much, You would have lived a long successful life instead."
Jake said and grabbed Jungwon's wrist to put the metal chain on him too.

"W-We trusted.... you."
The boy was way too weakened to even struggle. After Jake tied him on the wall, he nonchalantly walked towards the swivel chair and opened his laptop.

"You should have never trusted anyone except yourself, Jungwon."

"So let's see where they are now...?"

Jungwon's eyes went wide and looked at Jake, gulping his own saliva before trying his best to speak.

"So they are going to.... Busan? I see..."
Jake laughed softly and took his pistol from the table.

"Should I kill you both first or should I go to Busan right now? Huh?"

"You....."
You can see utter anger on Jungwon's face. Unable to explain how he knew their locations, he was in agony and confusion right now.

"You really thought I would let my mom go that easily? do you think I ma dumb or something?"
Jake grinned at Jungwon.

"You asshole! Don't you even care how many lives you will take just because of your fvcking obssession?!!!!"
Yang Jungwon lashes out, struggling with his best from the metal chains on his wrist.

Jake looked at him with a blank expression on his face.

"I don't care about who will die as long as Me and Haerin can live."
He pointed the pistol on his hands towards Jungwon's direction. The younger just glared at him.

"I refused to kill the two of you because there's no fun at doing so. Besides, I can use you on a later purpose too."
Jake dropped the gun and picked his phone up, dialing someone's number while looking at the two.

"Yes... Heejin-ssi, It's nice talking to you once again."
He rested his head on his swivel chair and playfully smiled.

"I have the heirs of the Skypark group and the Cosmos Engeneering. You want power right? I think they will suffice."
He smiled at himself seeing the two powerlessly glared at him.

"I do not need anything extensive. All I want is your cooperation and they'll be yours. "

'preposterous. he's fvcking insane.'
Park Sunghoon spit out the remaining blood on his mouth.

"I need the full cooperation of the Busan Police, I'll be searching someone there and it would be good if they will not interfere on my plans."
he said, charming the guy on the other side of the phone with his offer.

"rest assured Mr. Lee they will be yours. that's all, goodbye."
he ended the call, looking at the two once again.

'Mr. Lee......? heejin...?'

Jungwon and Sunghoon looked at each other, coming into a realization about the man Jake just called.

'Lee Heejin. Heeseung's father.'

"Did you really thought Heeseung is on your side?"
Jake let out an obnoxious laugh before standing up.

"Stop being ridiculous. Heeseung-hyung is much better than you."
Jungwon glared at Jake who just shrugged his shoulder.

"Surely, He's much better than me."
he said, taking his coat before leaving the room.

"he's a much better actor."
That's the last thing he said before leaving the two on their own, dumb founded and doesn't know what to think of.

_________________________

uhmmm.... lee heeseung mr. please explain yourself hshshshshs

yow i told you i would update yesterday, didn't told you what book LMAO

for those who have sherlock instinct or a fan of mystery thrillers, I just published a book entitled Detention Club! you can check it out on my profile!

That's all for today, Im'ma go noooow adioooooos~

-eishi