𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

EP 45: My Queen

____________

"At laaaaaast we are finally going back to Koreaaaaaaa!!"
Sunghoo and Jay happily skipped on their tracks while carrying their luggage. They are now on the airport runway, walking towards the private plane they were designated to.

Even though Haerin and Jake were walking besides each other, you can clearly feel that no one wants to look at one another. The awkward ambiance between the two makes the both of them uneasy. 

What happened?

flashback_____________

"I love... I love... I love you."
He hugged her tight and caressed her head to sooth her as the rain poured upon them. It was a delicate moment for the both of them, The perfect moment to confess their feelings towards each other.

She looked up, Jake cannot help it but to wipe the tears on her cheeks.

His hand moved to her chin, Slowly raising her head up as their faces moved towards each other.

The both of them just closed their eyes

"AT LAAAAAST!!"
Their sweet moment was interrupted by the boys who was watching them. Sunghoon who shouted was slapped by Heeseung on the shoulder. 

"Ooop- They didn't kissed yet? omfg I'm sorry!!!"
He immediately bowed his head 90 degrees. He knows he is in danger now. 

Haerin and Jake opened their eyes and smiled at each other. 

"I know what's hiding behind that smile Mr. Shim."

"I'm gonna kill him later. Then we can continue..?"
He whispered at her with an annoyed hiss. Mrs. Shim went down with her umbrella and walked towards the two, greeting the boys on the entrance of the garden before looking at Haerin and Jake.

"It's such a pity that the kiss was interrupted."

"I knew it. You are watching the whole time."
Mrs. Shim chuckled at him and pointed the huge glass window on the second floor, seeing Jake's dad there too.

Mrs. Shim looked at Haerin.

"I'm glad he chose you before anything else, Ms. Cha. He's yours now."
She said with a genuine smile. Haerin looked down, feeling a bit embarras with her words.

"H-He's mine...?"

"Yeah. Treat him as your husband now. Your wedding has my approval."
She told the two. Haerin smiled at her and nodded her head.

"I will.. Thank you Mrs. Shim."
Jake looked away, slight tint of red painting on his cheeks.

"Oh and one more thing!"
Before she left the two, She told them something that surprised them.

"We called your father, Ms. Cha. He already locked your house so you'll be staying with Jake starting from now on."
She sheepishly smiled at the two before turning her back.

"I see- They what...?!!"

____________end of flashback

"Do you want to sit beside the window?"
Jake tried his best to break the awkwardness between the both of them.

Haerin looked away.