16

[A/N: i uploaded 2 chapters, make sure to read chapter 15 first]

jungkook woke up with a yawn the next morning, jimin was wrapped around him like he always was each day. the older smiled and pecked the younger boys forehead. yesterday was very memorable to jungkook, not because he got a blowjob but because jimin was another step closer to trusting himself with him. it wasn't that the teacher only cared about sex, but it was more about the trust and love that came along with it.

carefully jungkook removed jimin off of him and placed a pillow between his arms which his boyfriend quickly hugged and brought closer to him. every morning, the older would go down and retrieve his mail before slipping back into bed with the younger as if nothing happened. jungkook knew how much jimin hated waking up alone when he was sleeping with him the night before.

jungkook slipped on his shirt and sweatpants before raking his hands through his hair. he threw on a pair of sandals at the door before making his way out of the door, already missing the way jimin was wrapped around his torso. with a hum, jungkook began making his way to the elevator and got inside, pressing the ground floor button.

soon enough, he exited the room and walked to the mailroom. upon entering, he saw yoongi going through his own mailbox before pulling out a few envelopes. at the sound of footsteps, the younger turned and smiled at the older. jungkook smiled and took his key out his pocket before unlocking it and taking out a bunch of paper. he yawned and flipped through the envelopes before closing and locking his mailbox again.

yoongi and jungkook coincidentally walked back at the same time and entered the elevator together. "good morning yoongi, how was your night?" he asked, opening an envelope that was from his parents – most likely a check like he got every month from the two. for some reason, the two well off adults thought their "little boy" couldn't go without them.

"it was good mr jeon, but i'm more curious has to how your night was?" yoongi wiggled his eyebrows. jungkook went to open his mouth confused, but a blush from embarrassment quickly settled on his cheeks. "yep, me, taehyung and hoseok heard. your boyfriend is very loud, and so are you." he chuckled and jungkook slapped his forehead while looking down. "don't worry mr jeon, no one will know about it."

"i-i'm sorry you had to hear that..." said jungkook with a sorry smile. yoongi chuckled and shook his head. "we will keep it down from now on." the teacher told his student before exiting the elevator. "have a good day yoongi." jungkook said, opening his door.

"see you mr jeon." yoongi smiled before entering his own apartment.

jungkook entered, and straight away arms wrapped around him. he smiled and turned around to see a pouting jimin. he chuckled and picked the boy up before bringing him to the couch where he sat down with the smaller on his lap. the teacher squeezed his student tightly, leaving kisses all over his face. jimin giggled and pulled away before laying his head against his chest as they both breathed in calmly.

jimin arrived home a little later that afternoon. he placed down his bag before making his way upstairs. suddenly he heard his name being called and his eyebrows furrowed before he went down to see both his parents sitting on the couch. jimin's face lit up as he ran over to his parents jumped on top of their lap while the two adults wrapped their arms around their small son. a large smiled was on all of their faces as they held each other close.

"why are you guys home?" jimin asked with a big smile, sitting between his parents.

"well, we both worked hard to get the weekend off so we could spend it with you." jimin's mother said with a soft smile. "where were you? i know we aren't home much, but we still need to know where you are." she said, and jimin smiled.

"i slept at a friend's house, i'm sorry," he told and cuddled up to his parents who held him as if he was still a child.

"it's fine, jiminie, just tell us next time." his father smiled and patted his head.