12

"Good morning, beautiful." Harry whispered into my ear as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Morning." I said, turning around so that I could push him off. He does not get a hint, does he? I brought my hands up and placed them on his sturdy chest, just like I had the night before.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, bringing his head closer to mine. His brown curls fell over his eyes. Suddenly, as if my hand was possessed, it moved up to his face and brushed the curls away. My hand trailed down his cheek and rested on his collar bone that was poking out from under his tank top.

His green eyes connected with mine.

"You're really pretty..." He said quietly, almost like an innocent little boy would. He brought one hand up and cupped my cheek, while the other stay tightly wound around my waist.

"Harry..." I started hesitantly. I wanted to pull away. I didn't want to start feeling the butterflies in my stomach. I didn't want to have feeling like these running through me. But I couldn't bring myself to back away from him. There was something about Harry that I was drawn to.

I just couldn't help it.

"What?" He asked softly. His fingers started to trace my features; my cheekbones, my temples, my lips. His hands we so gentle to the touch.

"I- I don't think we should do this-"

"Shhh." He whispered, putting his finger against my lips. "You worry too much." He said, his lips grazing against the skin on my neck, right under my ear.

"Stop over thinking everything." He whispered as he nibbled on my ear. My knees went weak at his touch. He planted a kiss under my jaw and then at the corner of my lips. I brought my arms around his neck and leaned my head back, giving an unconscious sigh of satisfaction. His soft lips found mine in a slow and passionate kiss. His hands went down to my waist and and brought me tighter against him. Our kiss grew more and more passionately until finally-

My eyes flew open as I lay in bed, panting. Oh my.

It was just a dream.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Of course it was just a dream! Do you really think Harry would want you like that? I asked to myself.

No way! Harry could get any girl he wanted; and if they weren't willing, he would convince them otherwise. I mean, let's face it. Haz is hot.

Very hot.

And I'm sure of myself when I say that more than half of the world's population would agree with me. Girls - and even some boys - all over the world are constantly drooling over Harry Styles. There is no way that he would want me, of all people. Which is why I refuse to be like any other girl and fall for his looks and his ways. I refuse to like him like that. But the real question was still lingering in the back of my mind.

Why was I having 'intimate' dreams about Harry and myself?

I didn't like him like that. I don't like him like that. And I most defiantly won't like him like that. Right? Right. And the same goes for all of the other boys. They don't want me like that for sure, so I shouldn't want them like that either. I came here to study. It will get easier in a couple of months when school starts. I'm sure University will be crawling with hot, sweet British boys.

Looking to my left, I realized that Niall wasn't in the bed. But instead, there was a blue sticky note on his pillow.

Huh, that's weird.

I propped myself up on my elbows as I lay stomach-down in the bed. It felt empty without him here. I picked up the sticky note and brought it into reading distance.