5

*Niall's POV*

I couldn't stand still.

I was walking back and forth, waiting for Katie to arrive. We've been at the airport for 19 minutes now, waiting outside the terminal were the passengers are coming out of. Paul had texted me saying they had just landed and would be out in around ten minutes.

I could not wait.

"Will you ever stop moving?" Harry questioned me in a bored voice. I was pacing back and forth in front of where the guys sat on their chairs.

"Don't think so." I replied shortly. "I mean I haven't seen her in five years! And she's going to be here in less than ten minutes! It's just-"

"Okay, wait. I'm confused." Harry cut in impatiently. "How old is she again?"

"Seventeen." We all replied in unison.

Harry nodded his head as he thought about this and continued. "Well, if she's seventeen, then why are we not allowed to," He paused for a bit, a smirk forming across his mouth. "Have fun with her?"

Is he kidding?

"You're such a perv Harry." Liam stated, looking at him in disapproval.

"She's coming here to go to University. To study, not to 'have fun' with you." Lou put in, looking at Harry pointedly.

"Plus, she's a virgin." I added in. All of their heads snapped up, looking at me with shocked eyes. "What?" I asked.

"She's a virgin?!" Harry exclaimed, looking disappointed. I smiled.

"Yup, and I plan on her staying that way as long as she's here. Got it?" They nodded, while Harry sat where he was and grumbled. Just then my phone vibrated.

Paul:  We are outside the gate 

"She's here!" I exclaimed, running to the end of the ramp while the rest of the guys followed behind quickly. I was bouncing in my place, too eager to stay still. Liam and Lou had smiles on their faces as they looked at me, while Harry and Zayn had their eyes locked on the doors. I fixated my eyes on the terminal doors as well, waiting for the moment when Katie would walk through them any second.

And there she was; my childhood best friend, looking the same way she left me five years ago but yet completely different.

A jolt ran through my body the second I spotted her. She seemed to be disoriented by all of the people and bright lights, the way she was looking around the room for something; or someone.

She was stunning.

"That's her." I said breathlessly, a huge smile forming on my face as I pointed at her, directing the boy's eyes. They all looked at her, stunned.

"Holy shit." Harry whispered to Zayn. They were speechless; as was I. I cupped my hands around my mouth and shouted.

"HEY YOU!"

Immediately, she turned around and saw me. I took in her features. She had grew out her hair, which now fell in long, wavy brown locks around her face. Her bright eyes were just as big and green as they were when I last saw her. When she looked at me her long eyelashes brushed against her cheeks. She was still small and skinny, but her curves were easy to detect; something she didn't have five years ago. My eyes connected with her's and she grinned.

I must have had the biggest smile on my face.

She dropped her bag and ran towards me. Not being able to stand still for any longer, I ran to meet her half way as she flung herself into my opened arms. Her arms were clasped around my neck as I picked her up off the ground and spun her around. I had my face buried in her hair as I found myself being captivated by her scent. Lemon and roses. I felt her nuzzling my neck as her lips brushed against my skin.