2

As I sat up in my bed, surrounded by darkness, I peered down at my phone waiting for the text.    Her reply was almost instant.

Paisley Bennett:  YOU WHAT?!?!?!

Paisley Bennett:  WHEN? 

Paisley Bennett:  HOW? 

Paisley Bennett:  TELL 

Paisley Bennett:  ME 

Paisley Bennett:  EVERYTHING

My phone blew up in spastic vibrations as I tried to keep up with her texts. Laughing to myself, I quickly typed in my text before she could blow up my phone even more.

Me:  IKR? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!

Paisley Bennett: So what's gonna happen then? Are you gonna live there? I mean if you got accepted then you have to, right?  

Me:  Well yeah, I guess. I mean it's not like I have a choice, right? 

Paisley Bennett:  Yeahhh that's true... BUT I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH :'( 

Me:  I know.. I'm going to miss you so much, too <3 

Paisley Bennett:  Okaay well it's getting late. Go sleep and we'll talk later. Starbucks at 12 tomorrow? 

Me:  Yeah, I'll see you there babe :) Night Night <3 

Paisley Bennett:  Sweet dreams :) 

Shutting off my phone, I placed it on my bedside table and got on my side, pulling the sheets over me. My mind was going a million miles a minute. How come they accepted me? Who else did they accept? What was England gonna be like? So many questions all accompanied by non-existent answers; it frustrated me. I didn't know what to expect, which is what was making me nervous out of my mind. This was going to be one long night. 

**

I don't remember falling asleep, but the next thing I knew I was being woken up by the blinding light of sunrise peaking through my curtains. Turning to my nightstand my alarm clock read 8:34 a.m. Why was it that I could never sleep in, no matter what? Grunting inwardly, I reached for my phone and turned it on with one eye open, not completely wanting to accept the fact that it was morning. Vibrating and beeping, my phone's light blinked blue, informing me that I received a text message. Rolling onto my stomach and using my arms as support, I opened up my text messages to see who had sent it.

Nialler:  Morning love! Text me when you wake up xx  -sent 4:17 a.m.

My main attention was focused on the time the text was sent. Why was Niall sending me a text at 4:17 in the morning? That means it was eleven o'clock when I recieved it, and I was already asleep by then. I mean, I know he tends to stay up late, but he rarely sends me late night/early morning texts, and when he does, it's when he wants to discuss something as soon as possible. As if replying to my own thoughts, my mind revisited the memories of last night's phone call. While I was talking to Niall there had been voices in the background saying that they were going some place. He must have not had time to tell me something so just sent the text when he got back. Makes sense. I sent Niall a quick text before getting out of bed and heading to the washroom for my morning shower.

Me:  Morning! What's upp?

**

*Niall's POV*

After Katie hung up I shoved my phone in my pocket before grabbing the keys to the flat and jogging to catch up with the others. 

"Who was that?" Zayn asked curiously, while the rest of the boys looked at me expectantly.

"It was Katie." I shrugged, "I was congratulating her. She got accepted to Imperial College London."

"London? This London? As in London England?" Liam asked.

"Waaaaait... Katie...?" Harry said asking an unfinished question, probably forgetting who Katie is.

" 'Katie the one in Canada' Katie." Louis reminded him while nudging him with his elbow.

"Anyways... I was wanting to ask you guys something." I said hesitantly. It was a risk, I know. But if they agreed it would definitely be worth it.

All heads turned my way, expecting me to continue.

"What's up, mate?" 

"Yeah, what do you want to ask?"

The boys looked genuinely curious.

"Umm - I - Uh... What would you think about Katie coming to live with us?" I asked cautiously, keeping my eyes glued to the ground. When no one said anything I looked up, scanning their faces carefully. Zayn, Lou and Harry we grinning like idiots, while Liam was nodding his head approvingly. 

"I would love if Katie were to come live with us." Harry said, hinting at something untold.

"Me too, I think it would be great!" Zayn exclaimed, joining in with Harry's unspoken hinting.

"Me and Lou both agree that it wouldn't be a problem." Liam said, peering over at Lou to confirm. Lou nodded.

"All right then," I said with a huge grin spreading across my face, "It's settled. I'll tell her tomorrow. And as for you two," I narrowed my eyes at Harry and Zayn, giving them a warning look, "Katie is a year and a half younger than me, so you won't be getting anything from her." I stated with finality, keeping my gaze locked with Harry's, knowing full well that he has other plans forming in his head.

"Woah mate, I was only kidding!" Zayn said, chuckling as he put up his hands in defence.

"I wasn't." Harry said smugly. Liam's hand shot out to punch Harry in the guts; he didn't miss.

"Owwwwwwww!" Nagged Harry, clutching at his midsection.

"Man up, big boy." I said, slapping him on the back rather forcefully.

*** 

When we got back from the party, I lead the way to the flat, a drunk Harry, Zayn, and Lou following, with Liam in the back. For some reason, I had decided not to drink tonight, so me and Liam were in charge of the boys. Unlocking the door, I stepped inside and turned the lights on. Our flat was huge; with windows spanning from floor to ceiling. It was a two story flat; the bedrooms and personal bathrooms were upstairs while everything else was on the main floor. It was the best we've had so far. Harry mumbled something unintelligible and walked upstairs; Zayn and Lou following behind clumsily. I looked over at Liam and when he looked back, we both were laughing like idiots. We followed behind the boys.

"I'm tired as hell." I said, walking up the last few steps and opening the door to my room. "Good night!" I whisper-shouted across the large hall to Liam's room.

"Night." He replied lazily.

As I stripped my clothes off and jumped into bed wearing only boxers, I texted Katie knowing full well that she would be asleep. But I coulnd't wait until morning; I needed to tell her as soon as possible.

Let's just hope that she would agree, too.

***

Hey guys! If you're reading this then thank you for continuing to read my story, it really means a lot! Please Vote, Comment and Fan to make my day! Love you all! ~Skylar xx