6

I opened my eyes to see Niall leaning over me. Niall? How is Niall in Canada? I looked around at my surroundings. We were in a limo, and there were four other attractive guys looking at me. What was going on? Niall smiled as he saw the look of confusion cross my face. Suddenly everything came flooding back to me. I realized that I was just disoriented because I had fallen asleep on the car ride here.

Where ever here was.

"We're here." He said quietly. He gestured for me to look out the window. We were outside of a magnificent glass building, going up farther than I could see though the length of the window. I unbuckled my seat belt and followed Niall out of the car. As I struggled to climb out - due to my still being half asleep - Harry decided to help and offered me his hand. I took it gratefully, finally finding a way to leave the limo.

"Thanks." I said, not making eye contact as I took my hand back.

"My pleasure." He replied with a smirk. As usual.

"Well," Niall said, extending his arms towards the towering building in front of us. "This is it."

"Welcome to your new home!" Liam exclaimed with a grin on his handsome face. He started to the trunk of the limo and the rest of the boys followed while I stood my ground. Each of the boys voluntarily carried one of my bags into the building while I followed behind, carrying my shoulder bag. Just from the looks of it, I could tell that the building I was in must cost a fortune to live in. Every wall I saw was either made of glass or pretty slate rocks. The floors looked similar to granite, and the chandelier in the centre on the lobby was covered with crystals.

I must admit, this was exciting.

"Katie! You coming?" Lou yelled from a couple of meters in front of me, snapping me back to reality.

"Uh - yeah - sorry!" I laughed, blushing. "This is one nice building."

"Isn't it?" Lou replied happily. "We chose it for the view in our flat. It's absolutely spectacular!"

"I can't wait to see it!" I said, smiling wide. I could see myself being good friends with Lou. We walked behind the rest of the boys as we made our way to the front desk. There, a lady probably in her fifties with graying hair greeted us.

"Hello boys! How are you all?" She asked politely. The boys replied with simple "goods" and "fine, and yourself's?". I stood half way behind Niall hesitantly as I waited to be acknowledged.

"And who's this?" The lady asked, looking at me pointedly.

"This is Katie. She's going to be living with us for a while." Niall informed her, putting his arm behind my lower back and pulling me forward.

"Oh! How very nice to meet you!" She greeted, smiling a bright, wide smile. "So I assume that you will be needing your own key to the flat?"

"Um- yes, that would make sense." I laughed awkwardly, looking to Niall for approval. He nodded his head.

"Do you know when the key will be ready for her?" Niall asked, looking at the lady.

"I'm sure we can get it to her by tomorrow morning!" She said, sounding very sure of herself.

"Thanks Ms. Round!" Niall said, taking my hand with his free one as he started walking towards a hallway. I turned around quickly, looking at Ms. Round.

"It was nice meeting you!" I said loudly so that she would hear me.

"You too, my dear!" She replied. And with that out of my way, I turned back around to see where Niall and the boys were leading me. I mean, if I'm going to be living here, I might as well know how to get to the flat. So I paid attention to my surroundings and where I was being lead through the fancy hallway. We stepped inside a large elevator.