Punishment II

Soon whips sounds could be heard from the Lotus Palace, the guard waved the whip high and smacked it on Chen Xi's back.

"Consort Xi, you already took 20 whips, what about we finish and I go ask Empress Dowager for you to take the punishment some other time." Eunuch Zhang said.

"No need." Chen Xi said as she bit her lip.

The white dress Chen Xi was wearing became bloody red. Blood dripped down her dress and onto the floor as she slowly closed her eyes but opened them once again to stay awake. As the guard lifted the whip for it's 35th time, Xiao Bai came running in the Lotus Palace followed by Lan'er. Xiao Bai bit the whip and shook the guard side to side causing the guard to release the whip.

"What madness is going on here?" Empress Dowager said as she got out of her room followed by the Emperor.

Chen Xi stared at them then fell to the floor, passing out.

"Call the doctor!" Lan'er shouted but no one moved.

"Doctor?" Empress Dowager asked as she smirked.

"Your Princess is unfilial, why should the doctor help her." Empress Dowager countuined.

"Yes in your eyes, our princess is unfilial, but do you know our princess has the kindest heart in the whole world!" Lan'er shouted.

"Kindest heart?" Empress Dowager said as she laughed.

"Bring Consort Xi back to her chambers." the Emperor said as he waved his arms.

"Yes." the guard said.

"Also find her a doctor Eunuch Zhang." the Emperor countuined.

"Yes." Eunuch Zhang said.

"No need for your kindness, we can figure everything ourselves." Lan'er said as she carried Chen Xi back to her palace."

Xiao Bai followed after he dropped the whip to the ground.

"Look at this unfilial child from the crazy wilderness." Empress Dowager said as she clenched her chest.

"Find the doctor!" the Emperor shouted.

"Emperor, there is only one doctor and you told him to go treat Consort Xi." General Wang said.

"Bring the doctor here."

"But if you do, I'm afraid Consort Xi..."

"Is Consort Xi's life more important than my grandmother's life?" the Emperor asks.

"No, I will follow your orders." General Wang said and he left getting the Royal Doctor.