Chapter 12

.⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝

Y/n was standing in front of the mirror and was looking at the mess she was in, her hair were all messy, little cut on her lower lip and marks on her neck. Scene from yesterday was still fresh in her mind and she was afraid of him and she started hating him more.Taehyung was not at home and Jiwoo was at school means good chance for her to find something. She went outside and stopped on her track when she saw Namjoon. He was having his breakfast. He noticed Y/n and small smile appeared on his face.

"Good Morning Kim Y/n" 

"It was not necessary to use my last name ,was it?" she said with emotionless face. Her expression was totally different when she  met him first.

"It's not the way to talk to your brother-in-law Y/n" Y/n didn't hide her hickeys  because she thought she was the only one at home and Namjoon noticed them and chuckled.

"You are looking like a beautiful mess. So you guys really had fun last night huh!" Namjoon said while pointing toward her neck.

"Come and have your breakfast" he said while taking bite from his food.

"I lost my appetite" with that she turned around and was about to go upstair but Namjoon's sentence stopped her.

"I thing I lost something" Namjoon  signed and whispered not really loud but Y/n able to hear it.

"You lost respect I had for you Mr Kim" with that she went upstairs and locked the room from inside and decided to search something first from his room.She searched and tried not to mess his room. She checked drawers and cabinet but found nothing. Two drawers were locked and she found tab in his room. But it was locked too. With the disappointment she put the tab where it was. She had nothing to do so she went outside and saw empty house this time She looked here and there but saw no one.Y/n found the best opportunity to explore this place more but she decided to hide marks first.

[Jimin pov]

Me and Jungkook were sitting  when suddenly he put  hand on his chest and started breating heavily and fell on the ground, his face turned red and he started struggling.

"Jungkook! someone help! Is there anyone! Jungkook!" I started yelling for help. Prisoner officer  noticed his condition  and took him hospital and I was still in the prison. I was worried and cried too and was waiting for some news but after few hours I came to know that he had panic attack and also they informed his friends and they are now with him .Unknown smile appeared on my face and I was happy. I was just waiting and waiting and now it was night but Jungkook was still not here but suddenly door opened and here he was standing with the smile.I went toward him and he suddenly hugged me indicated me that the plan worked.I hugged him tightly.