Chapter 23

.⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝

They all were laughing sitting together with each other. The strange thing was there was Jimin too but Y/n and Jimin were not feeling uncomfortable with each other. It was tough in the beginning when Y/n saw him again in Taehyung's house but it didn't took long for her to feel comfortable. Jimin decided to let the things go the way they were. It was actually simple and was not complicated like before.

"MOM! Am I going to have  sibling?" Jiwoo asked while running toward her. Jimin chocked on his water that he was drinking and Hoseok and Jin looked toward her with their eyes wide open.

"Really!?" Yoongi and Jimin said on the same time.

"So you guys did" Jungkook gave her perverted smirk that vanished when namjoon smacked his head.

"W-what you mean? Wh-who told you? No-I-I am not pregnant " She moved her head toward other members.

"Don't listen to her" she explained but their expressions never changed. She turned red and ran to her room so that she can avoid them. Taehyung hugged her from behind when she was about to enter in the room.

"Tae-Taehyung what are you doing . Someone will see us" she murmured.

"Spending time with my wife and let them see. Don't they know how couple spend time?" he kissed her neck. She shivered a little bit because of his sudden hot breath and wet kisses on her neck. He pulled her toward him and her back was in contact with his body.

"What the fuck you even told  to our daughter" she turned her body toward him and Taehyung gave her devilish smirk.

"Well is not it true that soon we will have a little one?"  He decreased the distance between them but she pushed him a little away when she noticed Jin's presence behind Taehyung. Taehyung groaned with her this behaviour.

"What?"

"YAHHH! YOU HAVE YOUR ROOM GO INSIDE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO. THERE ARE STILL INNOCENT SOULS IN THIS HOUSE, YOU HORNY PEOPLE.

"You don't have to shout on us like this" with that he pulled her inside the room

"No! It's early" her cheeks turned all red and freed herself from his grip but he was fast.

"Ok! atleast give me a kiss, how can you be so cruel with your husband" he made a little pout and pulled her toward him and his pout turned into devilish smirk again but it soon disappeared when she told him that she was on her periods.

"Let's cuddle then, It will ease your cramps and from next month I will make sure you wouldn't have to suffer from this for nine months"

°°°°°°°

"Taehyung, Tae-ho is again crying, it's your turn to check". Taehyung decided to name his son Tae-ho.

"Please no! I want to sleep. I'm tired" Taehyung said in his husky voice and he again hugged her wife. He was still in his deep sleep.

"You were the one who wanted child now handle it. I checked on him last time, now it's your turn" he groaned and woke up and picked Tae-ho.

"You are just like your mom, so annoying sometimes and completely cry baby." He mumbled and started playing with him and later on he stopped crying.

" He mumbled and started playing with him and later on he stopped crying

"Oh my small little Bean your diaper is dry. Mummy feed you just minute ago then why were you crying" on this point he was no more crying and  he was looking toward Taehyung and his little hands were trying to touch his head. He giggled slightly.

"Now my bean, your papa want to sleep with your mummy. Allow us to sleep and you sleep properly too"  he  made sure Tae-ho sleep comfortably and went directly toward his bed and laid beside her wife and hugged her.

"Thank you my little princess for staying with me till the end. Hope we make our little family into big family and fill it with happiness" Taehyung said to y/n and kissed her on her forehead

               .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝

° Things happen in our life for a reason and sometimes your mistakes takes you to your right path.

I read somewhere
"sometimes wrong train takes you to the right destination"

° If taking steps back makes everyone happy then it's better to step back.

° sometimes being selfish for our own happiness is ok.

So it  really is the end. Thank you for staying with me till the end and I love you so much.

There is a pic that is making me so much happy nowadays and i want to share that pic with you.
Because I do think about your happiness too.

Just a little bit and  I'm sure you will love it.