Chapter 7

.⃝   .⃝   .⃝   .⃝   .⃝   .⃝

"Ugh! My mind. GET LOST! STOP!" She was frustrated because of the dream. Her head was aching badly.

"Y/n! You ok?" Jungkook asked. He and Jiwoo were worried because of her strange behavior.

"No Jungkook can I just go back home? I don't  feel like going to office today

"No Jungkook can I just go back home? I don't feel like going to office today." Y/n said while signing heavily.

"Well we are almost near but no problem let me drop you home" Jungkook answered .

"Mummy! What happen to you. Are you sick?" She said while putting her hand on Y/n's head and looked into her eyes with concern.

"No! Mummy is alright my dear" Jungkook dropped both of them home and left. Y/n was laying on the bed and Jiwoo went to the nearest park. She don't wanted to stay home all day.

"Why Mr Kim asked me on the first place if he look familiar to me" She realised her own words soon.

"No way!!" Suddenly this came into her mind when Taehyung asked this question. Was he talking about- No! I'm just overthinking but why Jiwoo's eyes and his eyes. No! Y/n you are just over thinking.

"Was I supposed to know him! Do he know me before! When! Is it possible that he is!" She sat on the bed.

" Ugh! no y/n, you are thinking too much Just Stop it. But on the another side she wanted to confirm.She was in her thoughts when she heard door bell. She went downstairs and opened the door and it was Taehyung.He was worried it was seen through his face expressions.

"You ok? You and Jiwoo were not there so I asked to Jungkook. He told me that you are sick. You don't have idea how worried I was" He asked in the soft tone.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why were you worried?" Y/n asked without any expression but inside, her heart was about to come out off her ribs. She wanted to confirm and she was scared of response.