Siblings Forever

(Soundwaves Pov)

My sister is now captured by Unicron, I don't know how I will be able to save her. I will need the help of the Autobots first, I fly away to find the Autobots, I see them fighting miniature Unicron dirt figures. When I see them get thrown back into each other, I dive down. I shoot at the Unicron figures, they all disappear as I shoot them. I drop down next to the Autobots, they all sigh. 

"Where's Silent?" Arcee asks, I walk over and shake my helm. My visor snaps up, and I turn towards the big pillar being built as we speak.

"Unicron." They all look over at the pillar, this isn't good. I have to get my sister back! I move towards the pillar, ready to transform and fly off to save her. But, Optimus puts as servo on my shoulder blade. 

"Soundwave, you cannot go yet." I sigh, I know he is right. But, I just need to know she is alright. We hear the sound of a jet, Silentwave's jet to be exact. I look over in excitement, maybe she got away? But, I soon find she didn't when she transforms. 

"Silentwave?" Bulkhead asks softly, her optics are black. And she is just standing there, when she talks, it is Unicron.

"You will not win, you will not survive. Optimus Prime will die." I hear Unicron's voice come from Silentwaves mouth.

"Silentwave, please don't." I say softly, I don't want to fight her. She is my sister. She is my sibling. That will never change. The Autobots run at the statues, their weapons ready. "You will always be my twin."

3rd POV,

Silentwave runs at Soundwave, her blaster up and pointing at his helm. He manages to turn to the side just as the blast skims the edge of his faceplates. When he turns back around, he is met with a kick to the faceplates. Soundwave stumbles sideways, trying to regain his posture. Silentwave was always the better fighter. She was just never confident in it so she let Soundwave be the better one. 

Silentwave turns with her arm blade and clashes it against Soundwaves tentacle. Both of which shake slightly from the pressure of the blades hitting against each other. Soundwave knocks Silentwave back into a wall, he holds her servos tightly so she can't use them. "Silentwave! Snap out of it!" He shouts, his visor snapping up. His ruby red optics are filled with tears. 

Silentwave's tentacles come out and latch onto his back, his come out and attack hers. Peeling them apart from his body. He holds her tighter, the Autobots fight all around them. Killing off the Unicron statues and the Decepticons that have joined the fight. "I promised them I wouldn't give up on you." Soundwave whispers, tears stream from his optics. "Please come back to me Sy." His optics gently close, his helm is down. 

"Siblings?" A small whisper is heard. Soundwave, releases his grip. Feeling a servo soon land on his cheek plate. Soundwave opens his optics. They meet Silentwaves violet purple optics. When she stares back at him, his optics aren't red though. They are purple too. 

"Forever." He whispers, gently leaning into the servo. 

Hey guys, so I'm sorry it's been a while. I've just been working on other things. This chapter was supposed to be much longer, but I didn't want to keep you waiting. So, I'll attempt to finish off this book series. And possibly a second book, so yay. Enjoy!