He's Here

I fly in the peaceful sky, but really, the sky is not peaceful. Nor, is the world. He is coming, if not, he is already here. I can feel him, he is near. I hear ruckus down below, I see Soundwave fighting Wheeljack. I drop down on the hill nearby and watch, I cringe when Wheeljack cracks the middle of Soundwaves visor. I jump down and use my tentacles to pull Wheeljack off of Soundwave, they look over at me with confusion on their faces. 

"Silentwave, Optimus told me what you had said. Is it true?" I slowly nod my helm, I then turn towards Soundwave. He stares at me, I sigh quietly. On my screen I show a picture of him, he notices it is a warning. 

/Warning me of what?\ I hear him ask me in the bond, I lower my helm. I can't believe I ever left him, he means everything to me. I couldn't let him get hurt, or killed because of my mission to kill him

/He's here...| I say as the ground starts to shake, "Run." I say in my voice, a big rock figure builds up from the ground. I look to see Unicron, I run at him ready to fight. I transform and fly at him, when I get close enough, I transform using my tentacles to grab onto him. I take out my weapon gun, I start shooting at him. I have to give Soundwave and Wheeljack time to run, they are this worlds last hope.

Unicron grabs ahold of my smaller body, "You, Silentwave, you have been fooled to attack me sparkling." I push trying to get out of his hold, but his grip only tightens. It takes a lot of my power not to yell out, I can't have Soundwave trying to fight him.

I take out my blaster and shoot him in the face, Unicron stumbles backwards from the hit. He then drops me when I shoot his servo, "Ow!" He yells as he swats at me, I land on my pedes. I run at him, dodging all his attacks. And, when he comes close to getting a hold of me, I jump over his servo as he swipes at me to grab me. The thing is, he doesn't want to kill me. He wants to control me, with the dark energon in my body he can. I need it to survive, my spark is damaged. The only thing keeping me alive, is dark energon. 

I turn and punch him in the face as I jump, I can't let him keep hurting this planet. I open a ground bridge, as I fall I end up falling through it.

(The other side)

I fall out onto the Autobots base's ground, I look around and see Soundwave and the Autobots surround me. "Silentwave, you did a good thing rescuing us last time. Can we be assured that you will not fight us?" Optimus steps forward, I nod my helm, the only person that is gonna die, hopefully, is Unicron. 

The ground starts to shake again around us, a tornado. I run out of the base, when I do, they all run after me trying to keep me from leaving. I run towards where a road is, I run and see a car with Raf and Jacks mom in it. I run over and use my tentacles to grab the car, I also grab it with my servos. I feel as it pulls me into the tornado, but before I can get far, I feel a pair of servos grab onto my shoulders and waist. I look back and see Soundwave, he pulls me out of the tornado. Bumblebee grabs June and Raf, and we drive/fly back to the base. 

When we all get back to the base, 

I need to stop him, I need to stop Unicron. I feel a servo be set on my shoulder, I look over to see Soundwave. He isn't mad? He pulls his visor up, we are in a smaller room with just the two of us, "Hey sis." I sigh, then snap my visor up as well.

"Hey Soundy." I look away from his red optics, they weren't always red. They used to be like mine, purple. But, the war changed him. That's why he never talked anymore, he was afraid of who he was. 

"I missed you, Sy." He says with so much sympathy, "I love you." I turn towards him, I then put my servo on his cheek.

"I missed you too Soundy. Promise me, you won't ever leave me again." He begs me, I sigh, then nod my helm.

"Alright." Finally, I will be reunited with my brother once more. But, I know I won't be able to keep that promise. I know I won't...