Christmas 'Board The Ship

Today is what the humans call 'Christmas', apparently it's a day when you give gifts to your friends and family. So, I guess I had better wake Soundwave up then.

I walked over to where Soundwave lay still on the berth, I woke up early this morning. I couldn't sleep, I haven't been able to sleep for a few days actually. I just don't want Soundwave to worry about me too much. 

My visor is completely off, my whole face is see-able. I remember how Soundwave scared me with Laserbeak a few days ago, payback time.

I ejected Ravage quietly from my chassis, I watch as Ravage jumps on top of Soundwaves dark visor. He starts to lick Soundwaves visor clean, Soundwave shoots up as soon as his red optics opened. "AH!" His visor snapped up instantly, when he realized the thing attacking him he froze. Soundwave slowly turned his helm in my direction, when his face was fully visible he was glaring at me angrily. 

By now I am trying to keep myself balanced while laughing like crazy, my visor snapped back on and the video played over and over again. Soundwave couldn't help but laugh a bit, "Payback!" I shouted as we both laughed together, I went over and sat next to Soundwave on the berth. 

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a side hug, our laughs soon died down. "So, what was so important you had to wake me up?" Oh yeah! I totally forgot about the Christmas thing! "Well, there's this holiday the humans call 'Christmas'. And I thought it seemed cool, so will you have Christmas with me?" I explained Christmas to him, he hummed in response. "Sure, why not." I am so happy! This is going to be so fun!

Soundwave turned to look more at me, "Why were you up so early?" Uh oh, should I tell him? I don't want him to worry about me, should I lie? "It's nothing really, just not that tired." I'm trying to act normal about it, seems like it worked for now. Soundwave just hummed and looked away, he seemed to be staring off in thought. 

"How about we go talk to Lord Megatron about the Christmas thing?" I asked him, I hate the awkward silence between us right now. He nodded as we both snapped our visors back to normal, we stood up and walked down the halls to the bridge. I hope Lord Megatron will allow us to try Christmas, it is tomorrow. 

(A few minutes later)

We got to the bridge, when we walked in we went over to where Megatron stood. "Soundwave, Silentwave. Good morning." We both nodded slightly as to show we heard him. I showed on my screen images of Christmas, Megatron hummed as he thought. "Well, I guess you can have a Christmas. You have been working hard after all. Go have fun you two." I jumped into the air a bit to show my excitement, Megatron smiled at my happiness. 

Soundwave and I went to the cliff, I already called Bumblebee. I want to spend Christmas with my two favorite mechs, Knockout is who I care about a lot. Unfortunately, he is busy with Breakdown. Soundwave and I wait at the cliff for Bumblebee, Soundwave is still cautious with the scout though. But, as long as Bee makes me happy, Soundwave won't try to kill him straight away. Key word: Try.

A ground bridge opened up near by after a few klicks, Bumblebee walked out of the ground bridge and walked over to us. I ran at him and hugged him so tightly we nearly fell over onto the ground. When the ground bridge didn't close straight away I raised a brow behind my visor, Arcee walked out of the ground bridge as well. 

Arcee walked over to me and Bumblebee, she frowned at me. I don't think she likes me so much, I think Soundwave could tell as well. Soundwave walked over behind me, //What is she doing here?\\ 

//Sorry Sy, Optimus Prime wanted someone to come with me. Just to make sure nothing bad happens, Arcee just seemed to be the only one not busy. Sorry.\\