Episode 22 - The Golden School Summer Festival

Raf

     Three days later, the Golden School Summer Festival begins. Students from other schools joins us, gold, blue, red, and green filled up the whole campus and I even saw our last students.

We look at the campus in awe and amazement as some students are in their booths selling food like sandwiches, desserts or services like photo booth. Others are also dressed in costume for their class theme. The students we're happy, dancing, eating, and getting along well.

"Wow, look at them! It's like a huge party" Sweet said in astonishment

"For once we agree" Kabale added, as the rest of her friends gather around

"There's so many fun things to do" Urie claimed, holding her digidream

"So many food to eat too" Gas looking at the booths with food, getting excited

"Oh no, looks like you have some competition on that one Gas" Miki claim as she points out to an eating contest, where a guy much bigger than Gas is seen eating a plateful of hamburgers.

Gas eyes went big and scratched his head "We'll see about that!" As he fly towards the eating contest but stopped by Terrence and Scarlett.

"Hold your horses, Gas" Scarlet blurted

"Before you go, remember that its an extension of your projection and personification class" Terrence added "And you have to transform into a human"

"He's right, while enjoying yourselves, you have to make sure you're doing your job as a devil-"

As Scarlett was finishing her sentence, Terrence added "and an angel"

We all nodded in agreement and all of us called our mascots and activate metamorphosis.

As we were doing a personification and projection class at the same time, our outfits doesn't define our styles as an Angel or a Devil, the style we're in is a copy of our terrestrial.

Once finished transforming, Cox gave me a punk style t-shirt, topped with a red leather jacket, black jeans and white sneakers.

I look at the rest of them and saw them wearing clothes like their terrestrials, and it bought dissatisfaction to Cabiria

"Argh! Look at this clothes" Cabiria claimed as she points out her clothes, wearing a white colored shirt, topped with a strapped purple dress, a braided brown belt around her waist, black leggings and flat shoes "I look like a dreadful mouse!"

Urie laughed at her "I don't know, I think your outfit suits you well" wearing clothes just like Cabiria, but yellow.

"You think yours are worse, take a look at ours" Sweet said, pointing at her clothes, dark pink varsity hoodie, a number 8 at its back, black jogger pants and a white running shoes.

"For once I agree with you" Kabale blurted with a disastified expression on her face, wearing just like Sweet's but a dark purple varsity hoodie and a number 6 at its back.

"Well at least yours are comfortable, I can't eat in this clothes" Gas showing us how discomfort he is in a expensive grey knitted V-neck button short sleeve, brown cargo jeans and a white shoes.

"That will keep you from eating" Miki teased wearing clothes like Gas but a pink knitted one and black cargo jeans.

"What are you blabbering about Gas, I'd rather wear clothes like yours compared to this cheap one!" Kabiria blurted in anger, which Kabale agrees.

"Well, I think you both look devilish" Sulfus said with a smirk on his face, wearing just like mines but a washed white punk style shirt and black leather jacket.