Episode 7 - Out of the Ordinary

Sweet

     After the fight with the Devils, I decided to learn about my terrestrial. I took the KnowPad from my pocket and squeezed it back to its normal size. I pressed the power button and the face of my terrestrial appears. He has auburn-blonde hair, green eyes, and a slightly tanned-skin with a dashing smile. His name is RILEY, written on top, and so I slide to unlock and went to learn about him.

TERRESTRIAL 101

Name: Riley Falcon
Age: 18
Parents: Will Falcon - Professional Chef
Karren Falcon - Hotel Manager
Sibling/s: None
Likes: Sports
Dislikes: Noisy people
About the terrestrial:
Riley Falcon is a outstanding athlete. He once played in the international competitions and bought victory. Riley grew up in the country side, so he's a bit shy to new people and easily careless. He plays basketball, do martial arts, and fencing. All through his life his been a good boy and never been into real trouble before.

Riley is a good guy, but it will take all my power to stop Kabale from keeping him out of trouble.

     My ball-shaped pendant rung that made me aware "My terrestrial is in trouble! I have to go immediately!"

Reina

     With the Devils and Angels fighting it won't be too long since the harmony from both of them are destroyed. They're harmony destroyed me, then their harmony would be the key for those tears.

     I watched Sweet as she flew to her terrestrial and as Kabale did the same thing through my screen. They met at the gym, highschool boys playing basketball, drench in sweat and possibly thirsty, but I didn't mind. The Terrestrials can have their fun for the time being, because at the end they will worship me.

"Blu!" I called.

Seconds later, she appeared in front of me, one knee down and face looking at mine.

"What is it Reina?" Her fiesty look in her eyes left me with amazement as she ask

"Did you do what I've told you to?"

Blu nod and said "Yes, Reina"

"Good, now follow the angel and the devil and make sure they took the bait"

Blu nod again and turned into mist and disappeared. I looked at the screens again with fury in my eyes. Even if Blu got me out of the sphere, still all of my powers are there. I have to let this plan worked or else...?!

Riley

The basketball practice ended up late. I took my watch from my bag which was resting in the bleachers. Its already 6:05 pm, Oh no! My Mom would be angry I went home late. I put the watch back at my bag and hit the showers and immediately get dressed.

All packed and ready to go, the coach called me "Riley!"

I turned around and see him waving at me. This better not take too long.

"Heya, Coach"

"Riley, I have something to say to you, all basketball players who haven't got a chance to play in the games have the chance to do it"

The coach is giving me chance? I haven't played in the games here before...

"Really, when?"

"Tomorrow"

Oh no, tomorrow is my Mom's birthday.

The coach patted me in my shoulder and said "See you there, Riley! It starts after school" and walks away.

If I don't go to celebrate Mom's birthday, she'll be sad, but then again getting to the games here is something I haven't done yet....now what should I do??

Kabale

Opportunity is a must-have here, he can celebrate it with his mom after" I said as Sweet and I saw Riley getting on the bus.

"No, no. He can take the chance later, besides he's already a star athlete"

"Whatever angel! Let's just get it in the challenge room"

The challenge room has turned into a motorbike competition, the one who cross the finish line wins.

"Don't worry, Sweet! I'll go easy on you"

"Haha, better watch your mouth or else bad things will happen"

I start the engine on and as soon as the green light appeared I hit the throttle on and went fast as I could leaving Sweet with a black smoke and ruining her hair.

I tried to look back, but her wandering attention cost me more time. Just as I predicted, I cross the finish line and won the challenge.

"Yes! Finally, I won!"

"You tricked me, Kabale!" Sweet insist

"Well, that's because you're slow, anyway I better go and change Riley's mind"