Episode 16 - Mistake is a mistake

Cabiria

     We headed directly to Lindsey's house and flew past through the walls finding her in her own room. Sitting in front of her computer.

"What is she doing?" Urie asks

"I don't know" We both approach her to look closer and saw her looking at pictures and videos of how small objects can be seen as big objects in lenses. We saw her watching a man, picturing his sister, then use that picture as a silhouette pretending to walk on a rope.

"This is amazing, I've been dying to try working with a camera and see what I can come up with!" She browse for more pictures and as she was doing someone called her.

"Lindsey, honey! Can you please come down?"

"Okay, mom!"

She stands up from her sit and headed directly downstairs as we follow her. Her Mom and Dad are in the living room running around, with bags on the floor.

"Are we going somewhere?"

"No honey, its just me and your Dad. I'll be staying at a hotel for a week to finish my book. Your Dad is going on a business trip together with some of your Teachers"

Lindsey looked at her Dad "And how long are you going to be gone for?"

"Just for 3 or 5 days, we're planning your school field trip so we'll go on ahead, and plan your trip"

Her mom just finished closing her bag and picks it up as she heads for the door "We left some money by the table. Now, don't spend it on anything, its for your food, and for your needs. Needs ok, not wants"

Her mom kissed her forehead, and said goodbye, and soon her Father followed. She wave them goodbye, as they pull the car over. She stood still by the door for a moment and close it.

She walked towards the table, and saw an envelope full of money.

"Oh no, Lindsey, please don't do what I'm thinking it is" Urie worriedly said

"I think we both know what's going to happen in the end" I said back

"Not if I win first!" Urie challenged

Urie

     We've arrived at the challenge room and as Cabiria trying to show off herself, the room lights went out, and all of a sudden the room changed into a large arena. In the middle was an obstacle.

The obstacle course starts with jumping at alternate tires, then jump to reach a rope. The rope needs to be swing to reach the other side, once it was reached. You have to do monkey pull bars going up and land perfectly at the landing spot, after that you have to do rock climbing to reach the top and press the finish button.

"Well, this is easy" I said as I prepare myself

"Yes, easy for you to lose!" Cabiria answered back as she tries once again to show off.

I stretched my muscles once again, and positioned myself as the countdown came to a near.

3...2...1...go

The horn blows and I immediately run, jumping between tires. I jumped once again to grab the rope, successfully. I swing back and forth, seeing Cabiria just grabbing the rope. I swing hard once again and reach for the monkey bars. Again, I did it successfully. I pull myself up, then landed on the spot.

I looked at Cabiria getting closer at me. I run quickly towards to rock wall climbing, and pull myself up as Cabiria trying to catch up to me. I pulled myself up strongly, reach the top and pressed the button, seconds before Cabiria did it.