Episode 4 - Humanology

Raf

     Early this day, I'll be having humanology, which means I'm going to see my Mom. I picked up the KnowPad and slide it to the right to unlock it. Just as Professor Arkhan says, the KnowPad has few applications. When I first slide it, a picture of Aiden appeared, but when I slide to the left, a picture of me and Sulfus appears. I can't help it but smile. I tap the four small boxes at the bottom right of the screen and new applications show. I tap on the "TIME APP" to check on my class schedule.

Angel Class
M - Humanology, Internet Class
T - Geography & History, Gym Class
W - The art of Guiding a Terrestrial
Th - Projection Class
F - Personification Class

*All Classes have a minimum of 45 - 60 minutes of classes, with a 20 minute break between. Though, schedule of classes may change if desired by the Teacher or the Principals and when an Angel or a Devil is called by a terrestrial.*

    I tapped on the back button to exit the app, and the KnowPad buzz which made me surprise and a picture of a clock ringing appears with a text that says there's only ten minutes before the first class started. As I tap the check button, my Cox buzzed around my ear which told me to go immediately.

"Your right, Cox! I shouldn't be late in the first day of class especially on Mom"

Urie

     Raf and I seated on the first row at the left side and same as Sweet and Miki but on the right side.

"I wonder what should we learn about first?" Sweet asked

"Sweet's right! I wonder too" Miki said as Angelie walks in front of us with a compose look in her face "We'll just be having a lesson on how everything started"

"What do you mean?" I ask

Angelie nod and said "Before Angels and Devils were born, you see the Earth, or rather the Universe was created by a single man"

"Yes, I know. It took him six days to create the universe" Raf said

"That's right, and in order the Earth to be protected, a man and a woman was born. You see, the creator gives them everything, but there's only one thing they can't get a hold of"

"And what is that?" Miki asked

"The tree of Knowledge"

"What? The tree of no ledge? But how could that be?" Sweet naively asked

"No Sweet. The 'Tree of Knowldege' not the tree of no ledge" I said

"Yes Urie," Angelie Continued "This tree of knowledge is special to a man and woman"

I had my ears open when my spybell rings. Its paintbrush bell rings once. "My terrestrial is in trouble"

"Then you have to go, you have to make sure that you guide your terrestrial" Angelie said

     I nod and flew to my terrestrial and on my way I checked my terrestrial Lindsey, once again.

TERRESTRIAL 101

Name: Lindsey Hugh
Age: 17
Parents: Felix Hugh - Teacher
                 Dahlia Hugh - Author
Sibling/s: None
Likes: Painting, Dogs
Dislikes: Rock Music
Favorite hang-out place: Park
About the terrestrial:
          Lindsey Hugh is a promising painter, with her Mom always away for work, she is always left to take care of herself and her Dad. She doesn't misses school because her Father is a school disciplinarian. She usually hangs out with her friends Zoe and Alice when she has time.

Now this is the kind of terrestrial I can definitely guide with all my will.

Cabiria

     I went inside the classroom and saw Urie flying on top of Lindsey.

"Step aside Urie, I can handle this by my own"

"I don't think so, Cabiria, why don't you just go and handle this to me?!

"Not if I can help it!"

Urie gave me a bad luck, but I didn't mind "So, what's the problem here?"

Lindsey's green eyes are focused on the Teacher, wearing her style casual but chic with a blue dress with a white belt around her waist and black leggings and flat shoes. Her brown hair is tied into a french braid and she puts a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"Why don't you take a look yourself?" Urie asked

Lindsey

     I put a strand of my hair behind my ears, to get rid a disturbing annoyance. I looked at the Teacher who is asking for a volunteer who can participate in the nationals art competition.

"I'm sure Lindsey wouldn't say no" Barbara, a mean girl who is my classmate since we were little told so

"Well, yes I think Lindsey here is the best option for the contest"

Well, I did paint since I was a little kid and I won many awards for that and there is no one who is better than me.

"Well, okay then, if there would be no volunteers. We'll have Linds-" and just before the Teacher ended his sentence, a girl from the back who I remembered called Rachel, raised her hand "I would like to compete for the National Art Competition Sir"

The Teacher fixed his glasses and stood up "Ah, if it isn't Rachel. I presumed that you've come from an art school correct?"

"Yes, Sir! Though, I'm not as talented as Lindsey I would like compete for the Golden School"

The Teacher looked at all of us and said "I think we'll be having two competitors who will participate this year"

Great! With Rachel competing, I wouldn't be able to showcase my talent here in golden school.

Cabiria

     "Now this is something I can work on!"

"Not if you beat me at the challenge room first!" Urie said and hurriedly flew away to the challenge room.

Behind the trees Blu is watching the Devil and the Angel fly away towards the challenge "You're wrong Urie. I'll beat you two both!"