"Tae" Jin called Taehyung softly while walking toward him. Taehyung looked at him and Jin could see all the worry on his face. 

The moment Jin told him about his father finding out about Jungkook, he became tense and the step he took was clear to Jin that Jungkook is too precious for him and if anything to him Taehyung won't be able to handle himself.

"Hyung" Taehyung replied back with an equally soft tone. 

Jin sat beside him and engulfed him in a hug just like before whenever his father would abuse Taehyung he would do the same and pat his back.

"Tae, listen to me" Jin said patting his back. He nodded sniffing a little in his hyung's hold.

Jin let go of the hug with his hands still on Taehyung's shoulder "Tae we have to go with Kookie's plan" Jin said in the calmest and sofest and gentlest voice.

"NO! hyung I can-can't losse him hyung" Taehyung said with teary eyes he can't even think to live without his baby only he knows what he has gone through these five years.

Jin cupped Taehyung's checks and wiped the tears which were falling down his eyes unkowningly "Tae you won't lose him, you want to protect him right??" Jin said. He nodded.

Jin gave a small smile "Then do it, his plan is awesome Tae and you know it. We just have trained him a little" but Taehyung still shook his head as a no.

"Tae, listen to me please, it was the best plan anyone could come up with right now and this situation" Jin said and saw Taehyung thinking "Tae, it's the only plan in which everyone is present so he won't doubt anything right?" Jin asked. He nodded

"So we are gonna use this plan right?" Jin asked. Taehyung sighed and nodded getting kisses on his face which made him giggle a little then stood up and was going out when "Want me to send him?" Taehyung nodded and Jin left with a smile.

Downstairs,

With everyone by now Jake and Rose were back,

They all looked at Jin with curious and worried eyes when he came but got confused when they saw the smile on his face.

"He agreed" Jin said. Jungkook jumped happily on him while the others had thier mouth was hung open.

"But isn't it risky for Kookie?" Rose asked.

"Yes, it is but it involves all of us so I don't think so he will doubt it" Jin sighed. Others nod "Oh, kookie go he calling you" Jin said and. The younger ran to Taehyung.

"Are you sure hyung?" Jimin asked. Jin nodded so sighed "We will start the traning tomorrow", he said and walked into the kitchen like a hungry mochi.

"Didn't we have our breakfast like a few hours ago?" Rose asked confused.

"My ass is gone" Yoongi said sighing.

"Why?" Ana asked.

"He is getting strength for tonight since we won't be able to do it in a while" Yoongi said sighing and praying for his ass which made everyone laugh.

"Hold on" Namjoon said frowning his eyebrows.

"Hyung its fine I-"

"Did Tae wear protection yesterday or he didn't cum inside my Kookie?" Namjoon said making everyone gasp.

"We never asked that shit" Hoseok said.

"We will ask them later" Jin said not wanting to interrupt the two right now and the others agreed to it.

"Yoongi" Hoseok called. Yoongi looked at him.

"Don't be loud, I want to sleep today" Hoseok said with a smrik.