K.Michelle POV

Listen while you read.

My name is Kimberly Pate Alsina also known as K.Michelle. I have a wonderful seventeen year old daughter and I'm married to my wonderful husband August Alsina. I'm a gorgeous person if I do say so myself.

Right now my daughter and I are landing in California so I can perform tonight. I'm glad that my daughter doesn't mind going with me or her daddy traveling when she can. I know she deals with a lot of fake friends, rude boys, and hurtful sayings because of us and I feel for her. I thought she would be over it by now but every person deals with things different. Who knows?

My manager, Zion and I are getting off the plane and into the car. We are driving to the building which isn't to far. California is gorgeous. And most of the time it stays warm. My husband texted me saying do good and hurry back. I replied with a Thank you and a kissy face. We started an emoji war until I had to go. My stylist started fixing me up and before I knew it, it was show time.

I walked upon the stage and put on a show that everyone wanted. Then I went back backstage and Zion hugged me. Even though she is a BIG daddys girl she she still supports me and stays with me but thats only if she is not with her dad. When hes not around she is 100% with me but when he is she may be 47%. We head back to Boston so she can go to her daddy's show tommorow. She would have a attitude if she missed it and I can't deal. I don't deal with attitudes to well. I whoop my children and don't give a fuck about what anyone has to say about it... I don't care how old she gets. Call me crazy if you want but to be honest, I really don't give a fuck.