August POV

LISTEN TO THE SONG PLEASE! THE LYRICS ON THE VIDEO ARE WRONG SO DONT LOOK AT THAT. YOU CAN SEARCH HER SONG AND LISTEN AND YOU WILL HEAR BUT JUST LISTEN TO THE SONG PLEASE WHILE YOU READ!

After that incident with K leading me on I'm irritated as hell. She said I could get some tonight if we go out which we were going to do anyway but I wanted to see her reaction. I went and did my hygiene and put on some goldish-yellow jeans with my Timberlands. I placed on a wife beater then my Legend baseball jersey. I then comb my hair and put my gold watch on. I smirked at myself and walked out.

I grabbed K's hand and pulled her up. I twirled her around and bit my lip. I grabbed my keys and we walked downstairs. I helped K get in the car then jogged to my side. I opened my door and got in. I turned on the radio and my best friend girl Teairra Mari's song "Deserve" was on and no don't get no ideas we ain't messing around. We been friends since before all the fame. Kim begin singing the lyrics.

You hit me up. Don't hit me back.

Ooooh you don't know to act. See

what you won't do, he would do for

me! Won't be blinded by my feelings.

You been scheming on the low

creeping on the low. Boy you think you
slick but I already know. Don't know

who you been with before. If she ain't

let you know. I ain't like them other

girls baby ooohhh. You can forget

about us baby. I read in between the

lines so baby. Never thought that I'd

say that, you ain't good for nothing

and you don't deserve my loving

because I deserve better, than you. I

deserve better so play your games

with some one else. I deserve better,

than you, chucking up the deuces

because I deserve better than you

baby!

I turned the station because truthfully I started to feel bad. About 2 weeks ago on tour when Zion was with her mama after a show my team and I hit up the strip club. Long story short I fucked a stripper. Now the stripper known as Kyla saying she 3 weeks pregnant but I know that's a lie because if you do the math... I met you two weeks ago so you can't be 3 weeks preganant.

So I'm not afraid of that part but still I know K is gone be hurt. She ain't the type to get mad over it but she gets vulnerable and doesn't talk much. Then Zion... She's a daddy's girl but she will gladly take up for her mama if something goes down and I'm wrong for it.

I turned the car off since we have arrived at the carnival. K and I's first date was at a carnival so I knew she would be happy. She gasped and I chuckled. I jumped out and ran to her side and opened her door. She kissed me quickly before running off to the ticket booth like a little kid. I laughed and jogged behind her. By the time I caught up she had already paid and entered.
Conversation

A- K why did you pay? Ya know I could have!

K- August you known since day one I DONT depend on your money especially since I have my own and plus it's my treat.

A- Well thanks baby!

K- Your welcome but come on let's go play some hoops.

A- You already know you gone loose.

K- Yea okay.
Conversation Over

We began to play and K was loosing but only by 3. When I won she rolled her eyes playfully. I laughed and she said "Its only because your tall, you giant!" "Awww is my shawty mad?!" "Nahh never that besides it's for me anyway!" She said. I chuckled and got her the biggest bear. We played some more games before K received a call.
Call

???

K- WHAT!! IS SHE OKAY?

???

K- OKAY WE ARE ON OUR WAY! JESUS PLEASE HELP HER MAKE IT!
Call over
Conversation

K- August we have to go now! It's Zion!

A- *Began to run to the car* Is she okay?

K- *Crying and running* I don't know!
Coverstaion Over

We got in the car and we were speeding the whole time to my jet. We boarded the jet and headed back to Nola. Once we arrived we were devastated to hear the news of what happened to our baby girl.