K.Michelle Pov

About two hours after we fell asleep last night we woke up and everyone went home. Since August and I rushed out when we found out the news we didnt pack alot of clothes. All that we have is our Extra bag of clothes that we keep with us. I know we are going to be here for a while so Im about to go to the mall with the girls to get some clothes. They have been trying to cheer me up all morning but its not working so Im hoping that shopping will take my mindi off of things. After I did my hygiene I placed my long black hair into a slick neat bun. I then placed on my stonewashed loose capri jeans with white Polo shirt. I slipped my feet into my nike elite socks then into my black, red and white Jordans. I sprayed some Calvin Klein on my self then placed on my lip gloss. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath before grabbing my purse and walking out of the door with the girls.

Chay had on a white maxi shirt with a army green cardigan and her dark jeans. She had placed on some gold jewlry with a necklace of her dad. Her hair was in a big messy bun. She had on some white air forces with her Nike Elite Socks.

Mya had on polo plaid button down shirt with her dark skinny jeans. She had a gold chain around her neck with also a necklace of her dad. She had in her gold studs. Her hair was flat ironed bone straight. She then had on some custom plaid Vans.

Last but not least Kay Kay had on a black polo shirt with some dark skinny jeans and her Timberlands. She had on a gold watch, a chain around her neck, and once again a necklace with her dad on it. Her hair was loose in natural curls.

We hopped into August's security van and headed to the mall. All of the girls were on there phones. I chuckled quietly at how concentrated they were. When we arrived one of the security guards opened our doors. We got out and began walking to the mall entrance with the security guards not to far behind. The girls went somewhere with two body guards and I had the other two. I walked in various stores getting stuff for me and Aug. I met back up with the girls at the food court and we ate. We left the mall and went to the hospital to go visit my baby. When we arrived I went straight to Zion's room and opened the door. To my surprise August and Me. Sheila was already there. I greeted them then went over to Zion. I looked at everyone and asked could I have a moment alone with her. Once everyone left I began to cry. I began to talk
Converse

Kimberly- Zion, this one night without you has been terrible. I don't know how I'm going to act when you to college. You are always there for me no matter how much you are a daddy's girl. I love you Zizi!

I looked at Zion and she looked as if she were struggling to open her eyes.

Kimberly- Baby blink twice if you can hear me!

She blinked twice but her eyes didn't open.

Kimberly- Well since I know you can hear me I'm going to bring the family back in and I want you to do the same thing okay? Blink twice babe!

She blinked twice but once again her eyes never opened. I smiled and called them back in. I told her to do the same thing and she did. Everyone gasped. I called a doctor in to see that she is responsive. The doctor cane and I told her to do it again. She did and the doctor smiled.

Doctor- We rarely have any patients who are responsive in a coma! She's a very strong girl. She should wake up in a couple of hours IF she keeps trying to move. All a coma is, is where a person is too weak to control there own muscles. So if she keeps trying she will be strengthening her muscles and when we test her, if she responds to the commands she can go home tonight. Keep up the good work young lady. The process will go by faster if you all take turns encouraging her. Stay strong!

He left us in a joyous mood. We encouraged her for the next three hours until... She woke up!