K.Michelle

I'm shaking so bad right now from shock it's crazy. The stupid bastard is going to jail but if he can break out of the mental place I know he is capable of breaking out of jail. For now I just want August here to comfort me but I don't want to interrupt his trip. The police took me into questioning about Karl.

I answered there questions and they told me they would try to keep him in there for as long as they can. I thanked them then went and took a Taxi home.

I'm not going into the studio today because I don't feel like it. I go into my bathroom and just stare at myself. I went from being abused to having the best life ..... To being abused again. I hate it for myself. I hate for every woman that has went through being abused but you know what they say, "You go through a process before you can shine bright." I take off the leftover makeup I had on before Karl came.

I went to the shower and and turned it on. While I waited for it to get hot I brushed my hair up to the top of my head into a big bun. I moved the shower curtain back and stepped in the shower and slowly began to bathe. In the process I began to sing my song "When Crying Is Easy" (In MULTIMEDIA) I sung for every girl who has been abused, cheated on, lied to, and mistreated. I cut the shower off and began to dry off. I put on my undergarments then my moisturizing cream for my face. I tie a black Bandanna around my head and then just laid down. I turn the Tv to the Word Network. My mom always taught me know matter what you go through Honor God in all of your ways. I soon fell into a deep sleep that was well needed.