August POV

Dedicated to JayyeeMoniquee

Afta K left I figured well since I will be bored here why not hit up the club. I ain't gone cheat but I know it is definitely on the list to get wasted as fuck. When I leave the club I don't want to even think about K. She hurt my feelings bruh by giving me the ring back. She could of at least kept that shit but knowing K , she ta independent ta keep it. I get up out of the bed and hit my boy Tyga up. He know how to have a good ass time and that's exactly what I need. I asked him to come with me ta da club and of course he agreed. I went and in da bathroom in my old room and did my hygiene. I came back out with a safari shirt and some white pants. I placed on my air force's and a couple of my chains. When I got to my chain with Mel on it I looked up.
Aug- Bro, I miss you. I wish yo ass was here to tell me what to do. I know you would've told me some shit like "Yung, ya need ta get ya guh. It ain't ta many good ones outchea anymore and if ya got one ya wanna keep hea." I just wish you were physically here to tell me that so I know that I'm doing right. Bro you was the one that held us togetha as a family. Save me a seat bruh.

I kissed it then placed it inside my shirt and pushed it to the left a little closer to my heart. I grabbed my phone and my keys and headed out. Since K took the car. I had to wait fa Tyga ta pick me up. I'm glad he was outchea already cause' a nigga wasn't tryna wait and allat shit. When wee arrived at the club I got out and went straight to tha door. I dapped the bouncer befa entering the loud ass packed club. I instantly went to bar ta catch some drinks. Befa I could even take my first shot this bitch Amahli gone come up to me. I ainst gone lie and say I wasn't scared of what she had to say so I just took the shot down. I looked over at her until she began to speak.
Amahli- I know you are married August and I'm fine with that. I'm sorry about that night when I had sex with you even After you told me you was married. I went to church on Sunday and I learned that what I did was a sin. So I repented now and I'm asking you for forgiveness.
Aug- Yea I fagive ya. It ain't all ya fault tho. It was mines to. But what's really on ma mind is, are ya pregnant?
Amahli- No, I am not. I can't have kids. I just wanted to say sorry.

Aug - Ya straight.

Afta she left I felt somewhat of a relief but that ain't stop me from drinking shots afta shots. Next thang I know, I see Kim in here wrapping my arm around hea shoulder and taking my drunk ass ta da cah. Afta dat a nigga was knocked out.