Tyga

Yesterday night was full of dreams about Alia. I'm going to take her out today to get to know her a little better since she will basically be living with me for a while. I get up out of my King sized comfortable bed and go into the bathroom. I do my hygiene and then come out. I settled with what's in the multimedia. I walked quietly to Alia's room and laid beside her and then pulled her closer to me. Damn, This girl got me falling for her and its only been a day. Honestly, I am tired of "Fuck Bitches, Get money." I mean as a younger nigga that's the fucking motto. But as I mature, I realize, "Yeah, all that's cool but you ain't complete until you settle down." I do want to settle down, and even though it's only been a day, I would like for it to be with Alia.

Anyways, once I pulled her closer, I blew on her face. After I realized she still didn't wake up, I kissed her face multible times. A small smile crept up on her face as she slowly opened her eyes. She smiled a bright smile up at me before speaking. Surprisingly her breath didn't even stink.

Alia- Good morning Tyga.

Tyga- Call me Michael.

Alia- Why?

Tyga- Tyga is my stage name, My real name is Michael. I don't let anyone who isn't special to me call me that.

Alia- So I'm special to you? *smiles*
Tyga- I wouldn't kiss any other girl who isn't family.

Alia- Awwwwww.

Tyga- Stop with all that girly shit. But um, go get dressed. We about to go out.

Alia- Okay.. get out.

Tyga- Why I can't stay? You gone be mines one day. So I'm going to see you eventually.

Alia- *blushes* Well, that hasn't happened yet so until then please leave.

Tyga- Fine. But hurry your beautiful ass up.

I left her there blushing like a motherfucka. I smirked and went downstairs to the kitchen. I fixed me some Lucky charms cereal while waiting on future wife. Fuck, she got me whipped like a mothafucka. I ain't letting her go... At all!