Alia

Tyga fine behind came in my room this morning and blew on my face. I felt it but I acted like I didn't to see what he would do. Next thing I know, his soft and plump ass lips is kissing all over my face. Dang, he got me falling for him and its only been a day. This is the definition of "Love at first sight." He told me that we were going out so as soon as he left I did my hygiene and put on the outfit in the multimedia. I parted my hair on the side and let it naturally curl. I smiled at my reflection before grabbing my Brown purse and opening my door. I checked inside of Ty- I mean Michael's room and he wasn't in there so I went downstairs. I saw him eating some cereal. I chuckled too myself but Michael heard it. He smiled at me and drunk the rest of the milk that was in there small bowl. He put it on the sink then he came over to me. He smiled as he twirled me around examining my outfit. As he signaled for me to walk off I felt him smack my ass. I chuckled as I looked at him. He smirked and I just shoo my head. He stopped me once we got to the door to the garage. He pointed to a key rack before speaking.

Tyga- Which car... Audi, Lamborghini, Mercedes Benz, or Bugatti?

Alia- *mouth wide* I guess the Mercedes since that's the less expensive. I'm not trying to mess anything up.

Tyga- Don't worry about prices. Which one do you really want to ride in.

Alia- Audi

Tyga- Seriously?

Alia- Yea, why?

Tyga- Most girls would pick the bugatti...

Alia- Well I'm not most girls.

Tyga- I can tell. Let's go.

I opened the garage door and fell in love almost instantly with the many colors of the cars. I ran to the Audi with a chuckling Michael behind me. I jumped in the passenger seat anxiously waiting on Tyga. He opened the door and got in. He glanced at me before lifting the garage door. He slowly backed out getting onto street headed for the main road. We were driving for a while before he grabbed my arm. I hesitantly gave him arm scared for him to notice my arm. He looked at me squinting his eyes before looking down at my wrist before basically swerving off the road. I screeched before he hurriedly pulled over at a nearby store. He pointed to the scars from cuts before speaking. I am honestly pretty scared right now.

Tyga- Why the fuck do you cut yourself. Do you know how stupid that is?

I instantly became angry at the fact that he is basically calling me stupid but he doesn't know my story. Dumb bastard.

Alia- DON'T YOU EVER UTTER THOSE WORDS AGAIN. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SO DONT FUCKING JUDGE ME. I started cutting my self when I was 14. My dad used to rape me... He abused me. But then my first love came aka the one you saved me from. He treated me how I thought was right until he came home one night highly intoxicated. He raped me and abused me as well. It brought back memories of my dad. He told me if I ever left him he would kill me. The cuts were a temporary release of pain. You wouldn't understand and I don't expect you too. But plea- please don't judge me.

I was full on crying now. He got out the car and walked to my side. He opened my door. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. He pulled me into his chest and I just released all of the pain on to his chest. He rubbed my back and continued to console me until it seemed like all tears were gone. Now.. I wasn't hurt anymore I was fully angered. It's time for war.