K.Michelle POV/Continued

Once I arrived at the hospital, I jumped out of the car. I grabbed the duffel bag and put the little snacks I bought in my large Michael Kor's purse and headed in to the hospital. I headed to Zion's room anxious to see my baby again. I knocked out of respect and as on cue I was told to come in. I sat the duffel bag on the edge of the bed and then handed Zion her favorite snack, yogurt. I handed August Chicken flavored Doritos since he loves chicken, then I pulled out a sprite for my self. I looked at Zion already on her second cup of yogurt. Damn!
Conversation:

Kim- Slow down baby girl, you have more.

Zion- This hospital shit-GCO

August- Watch ya fuckin mouth ZiZi... Shit

Kim- Zion you do need to watch it around us but August how you gone tell her don't cuss but you said two cuss words. Plus we did it when we were young.

August- Well since ya ass wanna be smart, technically I didn't tell hea don't cuss I simply implied ta hea ta watch hea mouth. See stay outa my business fam. *Rolls neck like a girl but miserably fails*

Kim- Aug if you wanted to be gay you couldn't cause you just did that shit so wrong.

August- Shut the fuck up.

Zion- Like I was saying, the hospital food they tried to give me was nasty.

Kim- Well you got yogurt so that's good. *Phone Vibrates indicating a message*

Message Conversation:

Cory- Wassup Gorgeous.

Kimberly- Nothing Much, but... Who is this.

Cory- Cory... From Wal-Mart.

Kim- Damn... Why the fuck did I give you my number?

Cory- Maybe cause you wanted to talk to a Nigga...

Kim- Maybe because I was being a complete dumbass, but you should really lose my number... My husband wouldn't appreciate it if he knew that I was talking to another Nigga... Especially one he doesn't know...

Cory- So you scared of your husband?

Kim- Nope, but if you don't stop texting me then ima have to show him.

Cory- Well for 1. Ion give no fucks if you told that Nigga shit. His Burch ass won't do shit. And for 2.It ain't even like that ma.... I just want to talk to yo beautiful ass...

Kim- DON'T DISRESPECT my HUSBAND! and...Well I guess but nothing higher than a friend.

Cory- Why you put that sad ass emoji. You know deep down... Yo pretty ass wanna talk to me.

I didn't even respond back. I knew he was telling the truth. I did want to talk to him, but only as a friend. I don't need drama in my marriage. My heart is telling me I need to either tell August or I don't even need to talk to ole boy but my mind is telling me otherwise. August glances at me and smiles that beautiful smile that brights up my day. Now I feel guilty as hell for even talking to that Nigga at Wal-Mart. I know it will only be a matter of time before shit hits the fan... Because of me.