Kimberly POV

Yesterday night when I dropped Aug off at Mama Shiela's house, August earned two slaps to the face from his moms. The first one was for waking her up for stupid shit and the second one was for almost ruining his career. I couldn't stop laughing... that shit was funny as hell. don't judge me because you wasn't there... you wouldn't understand.

After I helped him undress and get in the bed I left and went back to the hotel. I need my rest because I go on tour next week. The fucked up part about it is because August goes on tour too and I don't know who Zion is going to want to go with.

I hope she is going to go with me but knowing her she will probably go with August for the first half and me for the second half. I'm going to go and pick her up from the hospital tomorrow so we can head home and start packing.

August will probably come as well because he needs to pack too. Even though August is a man he has a whole lot of bags as if he was a woman. It literally takes all of us about 4 days to pack all of the items that we want on tour. that's just how much stuff we have. Thank the Lord.

•Morning Time•

I woke up early so I could go and pick up Zion. I went into the bathroom and pinned my hair up. I undressed and turned the shower on. While waiting for the Shower to heat up, I decided to go ahead and brush my teeth. Once I finished I stepped into the warm shower. I washed my body clean and then dried off. I kept my towel around me while I walked over too my suitcase. I chose to wear a black t shirt with My gold customized chain that says KIM. I then placed on some black cargo shorts with black and white Jordans. I laced up my J's before doing my hair. I really don't feel like doing anything major to it so I just pulled it all up into a messy bun. I then placed on some customized bracelets then grabbed my purse. I went down the elevator and walked straight to my car. Once I approached my car, I unlocked the doors. I then opened my door and got in my car. I decided not to turn on the radio. I wanted a peaceful drive.
•30 minutes later•

Before picking Zion up, I stopped my MCdonalds to get her something to eat. I then rushed to the hospital to pick up Zion. I realized that August and I had pulled up at the same time. I wonder how bad his hangover was. Obviously not that bad because he seems fine. He smiled at me and Motioned for me too wait for him. I stopped in my tracks and waited for him. He came and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. what point of taking a break does he not understand? Oh, he's addicted to Kimberly Michelle Pate- Alsina. what can I say... I understand why. we didn't speak to each other. We just strolled into the hospital and into the elevator. it wasn't awkward it was a comfortable silence that we rarely endure. The elevator dinged and we stepped out into the crowded hallway of screaming, shouting, cussing and crying. Someone had lost a very close loved one and they were taking it out on their other loved ones. I said a small prayer over that family that was a grieving of a lost loved one. That could've to me with Zion and the same formation of the family around the room could've been my family. We could've been in the same situation. I found myself shed a tear for that family. I August grabbed my hand and tried to pull me away. but is something about that family that had gravitating towards them. I could just feel the pull of lost love. I need to speak to the family. I felt as if The Lord had sent me here just to speak that family. Zion could wait. this family was surely going through a tough and rough time. I needed to encourage that family, let them know that everything was going to be alright. Everything was going to be just fine. They are going to make it through. That family had just lost someone very prescious to their soul. someone that obviously held the family together and they felt as if since that person was gone that they wouldn't make it. But a few years back I remember going through the same thing with Big mama. she sided of breast cancer and I felt as if there wasn't anything else to live for. so just gonna speak to the family.

Kim: Dear Family, I have no clue who any of you are. But my name is Kimberly Michelle Alsina. I saw you all grieving of a lost loved one and I just wanted to know everything will get better. A few years back I and along with my family lost our Big mama. The one who held the family so close together... the one who told us to get our self together. The one who told us that we needed to make sure we stayed together when she was gone. See, we paid her no mind. We always believed that she would forever be there. She would never leave us... That God would never let her leave us. We took her for granted. We didn't pay any mind to the teachings that she taught us or what she told us was wrong and how we needed to get our self together. We figured that she would just stay in that little old house of hers and cook Sunday dinners all the time. See she was this beautiful old lady that would tell us how good we had it going cause back in her day.... we didn't ever listen to what she said after back in her day because we figured that anything back in her day wasn't worth any attention. See, it wasn't important to us how they made a living or how they found love. And the hard times that they endured. But I just want too let you know that God knows what your going through. He will help you just like helped me. please stay encouraged.

When I finished I walked away leaving the spirits of the people encouraged. I grabbed Augs hand and headed to Zion's room.