Kimberly POV

Cory and I were just having a great time until I got a phone call that cut my fun short. I looked at my phone and it was my friend Tyga calling. I held my finger up telling Cory to be quiet.
Tyga- Wassup Kim?
Kim- Wassup?
Tyga- I need a favor...
Kim- Now?
Tyga- Yes.
Kim- What Is it?
Tyga- I need you to come get August.
Kim- Why?
Tyga- Cause' Aug is wilding out here at the club. He sloppy ass drunk and if he keeps this up his career will be ruined.
Kim- *Sighs* Okay. I will be there shortly... But what club?
Tyga- Club "Turnt."
Kim- iight.

Cory- Everything okay?
Kim-*stands up* Yea, everything is fine. But I have to go I have to go get my husband.
Cory- I though y'all were taking a break.
Kim- We are but he is drunk at a club and I can't let him ruin his career like that.
Cory- Oh. Okay, well bye.
Kim- Bye. I'll talk to you later.

August is irritating me and I haven't even made it there yet. I turn on my music and Bob my head to the beat until I make it to the club. When I make it, I turn off the radio and jump out of my car basically slamming the door. I lock my doors before jogging into the club getting a few whistles and comments. I ignored them before hugging the bouncer which is my cousin.

I walked into the club and pushed through the large crowd. This one girl bumped into me and smirked while doing it. She must be an August fan. I rolled my eyes before trying to continue to walk before she grabbed my arm. I grabbed her nappy ass weave and pulled her to the ground before stomping her fucking face out. She got away with it the first time but she definitely won't get away two times. When I finished, my cousin aka the bouncer dragged her ugly ass out. I roll my eyes at her stupidity before noticing Tyga trying to make Aug sit down at the bar. I chuckled before making my way over to Aug. I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist. He kept kissing my face. I laughed while walking him to the car. I sat him in the passenger side before kissing his cheek and closing the door and heading to mama Sheila's house to drop him off.