107. It's the Holiday Season

"Hope dear, don't bother with stuff like that," Molly scolded me as I snuck some dishes into the sink. 

"Molly you have to let me help you," I smiled at her. "And I need to use my limbs before I go crazy with my of age wand powers."

"I still can't believe you will be 17 in just a week," Molly smiled as she wiped her hands on a tea towel. "You're going to be such a great witch. And hopefully, teach my son a thing or two."

"Mum cleaning a whole flat by hand is hard," George whined. "It's easier to just use my wand."

"Yes, if you used your wand," Molly pointed her figure at him. "Problem is you don't even do that! Your flat is a mess half the time."

"Don't worry Molly, I'll whip your boy into shape," I walked over to George as I turned him around. I placed my hands on his back as I pushed him out of the kitchen. 

George turned his head over his shoulder as he smirked at me, "Can I whip you later?"

"Down boy," I rolled my eyes at him as we walked into the living room. I walked over to the table as I snacked up a biscuit, taking a bite of it.

"Hey there lifesaver," Sirius threw his arm around me.

"Hello man who didn't step to the side fast enough," I smiled at him.

"What is this?" Sirius removed his arm from my shoulder. "I give you a nickname, a great one, and you call me dumb?"

"Well if you stepped to the side, I wouldn't have had shoulder pains all summer," I rubbed my right shoulder a bit.

"Did you just save my life to insult me?" Sirius asked.

"And so Harry wouldn't cry," I nodded my head.

Sirius gasped, "And here I thought we were going to be best friends."

"We are Sirius," I smiled a bit as I rolled my eyes. "I gave you a free Niall shirt, I charge 20 pounds for friends and family."

"Don't your family make the shirts?" Sirius asked.

"Yes, but I still charged my uncle a 20 for one to give the girl he fancied daughter," I told him.

"Well... I do love my Niall shirt," Sirius smiled widely. "When I was trapped in that god awful house, and once you showed me YouTube. It amused me so much how stupid your brothers are sometimes."

"It amuses me as well," I laughed a bit. 

"Hey," Ron practically slammed into me as he looked over into the den. "You think they're too close?"

"Who?" I looked over to where he was looking at. I spotted Ginny and Harry sat by each other on the small couch. "No, they're just-... well, now she's feeding him."

"I'm going to bring them some biscuits," Ron announced as he picked up the tray and walked over to them.

"Oh, this isn't going to end well," I shook my head.

"What isn't going to end well?" George asked as he snaked his hand around my waist. 

"Your brother ruining Ginny and Harry's moment," I nodded my head in their direction.

"Oh," George looked over. "As he should."

"George, think about it if that was me and you," I told him.

"Oh, your brothers would kill me," George's eyes widened. "Oh, poor Harry."

"Ron just needs to let his little sister grow up," I sighed.