76. Can't kill them all

"Just tell me," I pleaded with just a hint of a whine as I grabbed onto Niall's arm. 

"No," Niall chuckled as he removed my arm. 

"Paddy do you know?" I leaned forward in my seat to ask him.

"Yep," Paddy said.

"You going to tell me then?" I asked.

"Nope," Paddy replied back as he turned down our street.

"Calum?"

"You're not going to be happy with most of the people that are currently in that house," Calum told me.

"Well I'm not normally happy with you and Michael," I told him as I tried to figure this all out. "This about your hiatus?"

"Actualy no," Niall said. "We are all just happy to have a break. I for one have great plans."

"What?" I asked him.

"Probay drinking and golfing his way through Europe," Calum suggested.

"Not comply wrong," Niall laughed as we pulled into our driveway. 

"Paddy am I aloud to use you as my weapon to hurt my brothers?" I asked him.

"Sadly, as much as I want to say yes, they pay me to good," Paddy smiled at me as he turned around. He put his fist up. "See you later kid."

"See ya Paddy," I gave him a fist bump before I got out of the car.

I walked over to the back as Calum passed my backpack over. He grabbed my suitcase as we headed up our driveway. I didn't know what kinda shit storm I was walking in on, but I hoped it wasn't as bad as everyone was making it out to be. I mean what could they have done to fuck things up this badly.

Niall and Calum stopped in front of the door as they turned around to block me from going in.

"What?" I asked them.

"You remember how you had that big blow out last year over you getting to date Geogre and none of us getting to say shit about it?" Niall had a serious look on his face as he looked at mine.

"Yes," I said.

"Okay just remember that," Calum gave Niall a look before they opened the door. 

I heard lots of chatter as we walked inside. The house was always loud with voices, but never this many. And female voices. A couple of them. Niall and Calum walked into the kitchen first as I followed after them. Calum stoped next to me in the doorway as he put a comforting hand on my shoulder. I stood their looking around at some of the faces in the room. The new ones, the ones that replaced comforting ones that normally were here this time of year. 

I looked up at Calum as he squeezed my shoulder, "Just don't kill all of them."

"So that leave me room to kill some?" I raised an eyebrow as I cocked my head to the side.

"Maybe," Calum smiled down at me.

"Hope!" Mum came walking over to me with her arms wide open. My eyes widened as I looked at her.

"Mum?" I gasped a bit as she pulled me into a hug.

"Oh how I've missed you," Mum ignored any of my signs that screamed explain this shit as she pulled away to looked at my shocked face. "Suprise!"

"H-how?" I asked her as I looked down at her stomach.

"I don't think we need to explain to you how a baby is made do we?" Michael jokingly said as everyone let out a laugh.