33. The tilting home

"Thank you so much, Molly, for watching her again," Mum said as she helped me load my things into the back of the Weasley's blue car. I was shocked to even find out that they owned a car, surly the wizarding community must-have cooler ways to get around.

"Its no problem at all, Hope is a lovely girl and Ron had been missing his friends," Molly said giving her one of those heartwarming smiles.

"Hey, you want to help me get candy collection?" I asked Ron. "I can't leave it here. Niall will find it and eat it all."

"Sure," Ron said shrugging his shoulders as he followed me into my house. He had grown an inch or two taller over the break and his voice had got a bit deeper. Strange. But he will still Ron. "Wait your brothers aren't going to... kill me right?"

"No," I said rolling my eyes as I lead him up the stairs. "I don't know why you're so scared of them."

"Maybe its because they are scary blokes," Ron mumbled. 

"Ron the troll was scary than them. And he had more brain cells," I said causing Ron to laugh as we entered my room.

"Geeze your room is small," Ron said looking around my bedroom. 

"Yeah, parents didn't have room to fit me in when I was born so they made this room out of an old closet," I said as I reached under my bed to pull out the small sack I had of candies. "Hold on a minute. I missing some Diary Milks."

"Brother get to them?" Ron asked. 

"Not that one," I said with a huff as I got up. "Niall would have taken it all. This, this was Louis."

"Whatcha going to do?" Ron asked. 

"Probably send them some owl droppings in the mail," I said as I got off the floor. "I can't do shit to him here without him getting back up from one of the other boys."

"Older brothers suck," Ron said as we walked out of my room. 

"Tell me about it," I said as I went down the hall knocking on doors. "I'm leaving!"

"Good! Go away!" Calum yelled as Luke opened their door up.

"Who's this?" Luke asked looking at Ron.

"My friend Ron who I told you about," I said as Ron gave him a small wave.

"Okay..." Luke said nodding his head before he coughed a bit. "BOY!"

"Where!" Several people yelled as doors were slammed open. Oh great, wouldn't come to say goodbye to me but would come if a boy was in close proximity to me. How lovely.

"I got the bat!" Louis yelled as he came out of his room with Zayn. All the other boys stumbling out of their own. 

"Louis put the bat down you nutter!" I yelled as I could only imagine the fear set on Ron's face at this moment. They weren't helping my case. "It's just Ron!"

"Oh, the troll kid?" Louis asked lowering his bat eyeing Ron. "He's good boys."

"T-Thanks," Ron studdered out. 

"Just don't date her or we will kill you," Ashton said giving him a smile. "Now, you leaving us munchkin?"

"Yes, I need away from you crazy lot," I said with a huff as Calum and Michael walked over and ruffled up my hair. "Will you stop it!"

"Aw, but we will miss messing with you," Calum said with a frown as he pinched my cheek.

I slapped their hands away as they tried to mess with me more, "I will not miss you."