43. Eat

"Harry?" Hermione asked as we all sat waiting for the boy to wake up. "Harry, are you alright?"

"Does he look alright to you?" I asked pointing to Harry. He looked pale as his eyes started to move, indicating he was coming to.

Harry's eyes opened as he squinted before he sat up. Hermione handed him his glasses that had fell off when he passed out, "Thank you."

"Here, eat this. It'll help," Lupin handed him a piece of chocolate. Harry took it as he examined it as if it had been laced. I hope it wasn't, I ate a whole bar out of stress. Don't judge me, you would too if the grim fucking reaper came barging into your train compartment. "It's all right. It's chocolate."

Harry looked around the cabin, as if expecting it to come back around. "Wha-what was that thing... that came?"

"It was a dementor, one of the guards of Azkaban," Lupin explained. "It's gone now. It was searching the train for Sirius Black. If you'll excuse me, I need to have a little word with the driver," He stood up as he placed the rest of the chocolate bar down on the seat. When he got to the door, he turned around to look back at Harry. "Eat. You'll feel better."

With that, he closed the door as Harry started to much on his piece of chocolate. While I went for the bar again. My friends giving me strange looks.

"What? He said it will make me feel better," I popped another piece into my mouth. "I'm going to need all of fucking Willy Wonka's factory to feel better after that."

"What happened to me?" Harry asked us after a while.

"Well, you sort of went rigid," Ron told him. "W-we thought maybe you were having a fit or something."

"And-and did any of you three...you know... pass out?" Harry asked in a soft voice as he looked at us.

"No," Ron shivered a bit as he shook his head. "I felt weird, though. Like I'd never be cheerful again."

"But someone was screaming," Harry said.

"Oh, that was me sorry," I ate another piece as he looked over at me. "Scarry shit bro."

"No, not you," Harry shook his head. "There was someone else, a woman."

"There was no woman, Harry," Hermione said softly as she heled Crookshanks in her arms.

-----------------------------------------

We where all sat in the great hall as our robes dripped a bit from the outdoor rain. Not to be confused with the indoor rain that Peeves had decided to bring upon us when we walked into the school. The new first years had just been sorted into their houses as they took in the magic that was our school. People were chatting about and talking about summer holidays, just connecting and stuff. Too bad I was about to get my head ripped off by a certain Gryffindor girl.

"Hope Stylinson!" Lavender Brown looked absolutely pissed right now as her eyes locked in on me. She had managed silence the whole hall as they looked between the two of us. I'd hate to be the girl she was yelling at- oh wait shit, I am that girl. "How could you not tell me!"

"That bow's went out of fashion years ago?" Seamus and Ron tried to sniffle their laughs next to me, but Lavender did not find this funny at all.

"Your brothers are in One Direction!" Lavender yelled as she marched towards me. "One bloody fucking Direction!"

"I'm pretty sure we aren't supposed to cuss," I told her.

"Thats rich coming from you," George snorted across the table.