98. Chat

I knocked on the open door as I watched Dumbledore raise his head up to look at me from his desk.

"You called for me Sir," I said.

"Yes, yes come in," Dumbledore smiled at me as I walk closer to him, taking the seat across from him. "How are your classes."

"Good, I can't really complain," I told him.

"And how is Mr. Weasley doing? I didn't get to wish the twins off when they left, or had the chance to visit their shop yet. I heard it's doing very well," Dumbledore said.

"Yes, they are both doing well and the shop is loads of fun. You might even enjoy a thing or two in there," I smiled a bit.

"Yes, most intriguing products they have there," Dumbledore said. "Now, you must be wondering why I called you here."

"I didn't think it was about the joke shop," I said.

"No, although I do plan on visiting it," Dumbledore told me. "I actually called you in on a particular matter. Hope, I wanted to see how you were doing. I heard about your father."

"Oh, that," I mumbled as I started to play with my figures. "I mean, dad's getting the best treatment he can at this moment."

"If you would like, I can set up a visit so you can see him," Dumebdlore offered.

"No!" I said quickly, Dumbeldore raised an eyebrow. "I mean, yes I would love to see him, see all my family mater of fact, but I can't right now."

"Why not, may I ask," Dumbledore folded his hands together over his desk.

"The bit- I mean, our neighbor Heather said some doggy people were looking about our place," I told him. "And I think we can both assess from whats going on, who it might have been. So, I sent my parents to London and told my brothers to stay as far away from England as they could. I would send my parents as well, but Dad isn't supposed to travel that far. And with the new baby's, its just, not a good mix."

"You know most kids aren't the ones sending their parents away," Dumebdlore said.

"Yeah, well most families aren't like mine," I pointed out.

"I did hear about the people looking about from Molly, and I want you to know we have been investigating and keeping an eye on your parents and siblings as best we can," Dumebdlore told me. "You may not be of age to help yet, but you are vital to The Order."

"And to Voldemort," I mumbled.

"Yes, and we must keep him as far away from you as possible," Dumebdlore told me seriously. "Hope, you must know that he will use any tacket to get to you. I fear he may even break international laws to get to you. Do you know what I mean?"

"No tweeting at him to come at me?" I asked with a bit of humor.

"Tweeting?" Dumbledore asked.

"I'll show you later," I waved it off. "But I understand, he would break the International law to not show muggles magic, in order to get to me."

"Yes, and once the muggles know, there is no stopping him from going after innocent people as well," Dumbledore let out a sigh. "I fear I ask too much from you children, but you're the ones who will inherit the world, so its only fair to show you what you must know in order to help shape it as you please."

"I think the idea of keeping us safe left the building after we meet Fluffy," I told him. "The world a bad place, and everyone has to learn that eventually."

"Yes, but children should also get the chance to play, grow, fall in love, and not have to worry about such troubles," Dumebdlore told me. "Now I've probably kept you far too long, you must have friends to hang out with."