10 | stuck with me

Start from the beginning

She's looking at me intensely with narrowed eyes, her hands are shaking. It looks like she's fuming and ready to explode. On the other side, I'm no better. My hands are balled into fists, my jaw clenching and I can feel the blood boiling in my veins.

All these tension between us makes my head spinning and I don't know how it happens but next thing I know is that my back has hit the wall and she's grabbing my neck, kissing me feverishly.

Still consumed by my anger, I lost all rational thoughts when she sunk her teeth into my neck so I picked her up by the bum and flipped our positions in a blink of an eye.

Pressing my body even closer into hers if it's even possible and growling in her ear

"You think I don't feel pain? I live with that trauma every fucking day of my life" I said while fumbling with my pants and she hold on to my neck and shoulder for dear life.

I grabbed her hospital robe and tear it brutally before discarded it carelessly to the floor. The sight of her voluptuous breasts got me hard and I bite the flesh that's popping out of her bra that caused her to arched her back.

"I am so sick and tired of looking at your fucking face. You are the reminder of what I have lost" she grabbed my head then bite my lips after she says this. She entangled her legs on my waist while I disposed this hideous hospital robes off of my body.

Her hands running on my chest, then down to my navel before palming my hardness through the boxer briefs.

"You're driving me insane this past week and I'm questioning my sanity every single time that I've spent with you"

"I hate you. I wished that I've never met you so that I wouldn't have fallen in love with you and none of this would happened!" She said spitefully to me and I groaned before entering her in one hard thrust.

Both of us moaned in ecstasy as our bodies moves in a steady rhythm.

"You. Are. So. Selfish" I said with each thrust that caused her to groaned.

"You. Think. That. Only. You. Feel. The. Pain" I grabbed her hips and I'm sure it'll bruised later.

"I. Live. With. It. Every. Fucking. Day. Of. My. Life" she moaned shamelessly and tilted her head back that gives me access to devour her neck.

"I. Fucking. Hate. You" she managed to say it between moaning and panting breath.

"I. Wish. That. I. Never. Take. This. Stupid. Job" she grabbed my waist, urging me to go harder and deeper.

"You. Ruined. Me. Draco.. Malfoy" she scratched her nails in my back and I groaned while picking up the pace.

"I'm damned, you're ruined. We're both a fucking perfect match" her body tensed up and I know her climax is near.

Her lips found mine and she bite on my lower lips as her body's shaking from her climax.

Moving towards the table, I lay her down, putting her legs on my shoulder and start moving frantically that caused her eyes to widen.