🌓13🌓

-at Emerald chains territory-

Unlike scene, the area emerald occupied had a good aura. Everyone was terrified to cross Jae-jwas path contrary to how many if scenes members would go to Hoseok for help.

The tall alpha walked through the hallway to his main office. His shoulders were broad, eyes sharp, nose pointed, steps heavy, and his face was scarred.

He passed many younger members, many who had been unfortunate enough to make a deal with the man and now we're paying with their life.

He entered a room which sat a minor alpha from blue blood.

Jae-hwa: nice of you to see me, Sung-jae. After hearing about your new carved face I knew I just had to speak to you.

Sung-jae; h-hello.. Jae-hwa sir..

Jae-hwa: do mind answering some questions for me? Hm?

Sung-jae: depends on the questions...

Jae-hwa put his hand on the you get alphas kaw and forced him to look up, making sure to push down on the bandage that was protecting sung-jaes new scar.

Jae-hwa: so, sung. How did you aquire this pretty little cut hm? Mind if I looked.

Sung-jae: I um...

Jae-hwa smirked at the feeling of the younger shaking under him.

The strong alpha then carelessly ripped off the bandage and observed.

A "SG" Logo cut into his face.

Jae-hwa: what did you do to make Jung Hoseok this angry? Or did his mother do this?

Sung-jae: I can't say.. He'll kill me Jae...

Jae-hwa squeezed the orders face harder, letting out a growl.

Jae-hwa: who scares you more than? That weak little alpha or me?.. Don't wanna answer? How about another little carving.. Or better yet it's time you nooter you.

Sung-jae: no.. Please.. He was defending some dumb omega whore!

Jae-hwa: now we're getting somewhere.. Was that to hard?

Sung-jae: n-no sir.. I.. Don't know what their relation is but.. He seemed fond on the whore.. Even let out a scent only mated alphas release...

Jae-hwa: ah.. So Hoseok has gotten himself a little plaything... Perfect. Describe him.. Actually, where did this happen?

Sung-jae:.. It happened a strip club.. Happens to be between blue and scenes territory.. For the omega.. He had white hear.. And.... Being honest I wasn't looking at his face.. He was wearing  typical stripper cloths.. Boy did he know how to work.. Oh! His scent was hidden but my nose never Fails, it was a rode oil, vanilla, and lavender scent.

Jae-hwa: .. You'll take me there. This information proves useful..