🌒8🌒

It feels like Yoongi can't go anywhere without Hoseok anymore. Turns out the alpha is clingy, it's adorable to Yoongi.

It's kinda nice knowing that if someone even looks at him wrong, they'll never see again.

So now the white haired man has not one, but two protective alphas the love him! In very different ways of course.

It would be weird if jungkook liked him.. Considering he kind of adopted him as a brother when he was kicked out at the young age of 15.

Wait, does Hoseok love him? They aren't even boyfriends... Your kinda hang out and fuck..

What if.. Hoseok just sees him as something to have.. ?

Yoongi's all for being someone's but only if it's established that he is his own person..

It would be smart to actually talk things out with the older alpha but...

Talking is hard.

Hoseok: what's wrong?

Oops.. Forgot he was laying on him.. On the alphas bed... Watching Netflix... With only boxers on...

Welp...

R.I.P min Yoongi

1993 - 20xx

It was a good life-

Hoseok: whatever your thinking. Stop.

Yoongi: what?

Hoseok: your releasing a distressed scent babe.

Yoongi: oh.. I'm just thinking..

Hoseok: stop that. That's dangerous. Human minds are mean.

Yoongi: no kidding.

Hoseok began running his hands through yoongis white hair hair.

Yoongi: just.. Do you see me as an object?

Hoseok: No. Never.

Yoongi: ok.. Hey.. What are we?

Hoseok: what do you mean? We boyfriends.

Yoongi: what?

Hoseok: I.. Are we not?

Yoongi:.. I don't know... Are we?

Hoseok: .. That's what I want to be.

Yoongi: me too..

Hoseok: then.. Are we? Im new to this whole dating thing, remember?

Yoongi: I think we are.

Hoseok:'And that means being honest with each other... '

Hoseok: yoongi-

Before Hoseok could finish a loud and panicked know was at the door.

Yoongi: we're you expecting company?

Hoseok: no. You stay here and get dressed.
_-_-_

Hoseok quickly pulled a shirt on a long with some pants and headed to his door.

Had someone found his address? Did someone attack his territory.

He looked the the door and saw a panicked looking Jimin with someone who seemed to be hurt leaning on his shoulder.

Hoseok: Jimin what the hell?

Jimin: I didn't know where else to go! We were hanging out taking a walk... A member of- someone jumped us and tae-

Yoongi: Taehyung!?

Taehyung: hey.. Hyungs...

Yoongi: what happened!?

Any tears that Jimin ja dbeen holding in were full blown falling.

Jimin: we were just hanging out as friends do and someone jumped us and- and tae took the blow of it!

Hoseok: damn... Put him on the couch, I should have a kit somewhere.

After taehyung was all patched up Hoseok decided to let them stay the night.

Mainly because he could tell Jimin was lieing about what happened and needed to know.

So, after Yoongi had gone to sleep Hoseok left his room and headed to the other Omega.

Hoseok: what. Happened.

Jimin: EC attacked us...