🌒7🌒

For Hoseok, this night was similar to the when they first met. Hoseok watched the omega do his job as he also watched to make sure the SAME creeps from last time didn't do anything.

But was different from the first night was Hoseok was approached by the omega woman from the bar earlier.

Ji-eun: Your Jay correct?

Hoseoks eyes widened at the mention of his other name.

Hoseok: and who wants to know?

Ji-eun: a new potential member of Scene.

_-_-_3 months later_-_-_

So maybe Hoseok went against his plan of just getting a fuck buddy but instead got a boyfriend.

Oops.

In the past three months he gained an amazing new addition to his gang, Ji-eun, who turns out to be an amazing hacker and fighter, and then he gained a new relationship..

Ok maybe Hoseok fell in love with the adorable omega.. Maybe.. He doesn't know what romantic love feels like.. He just know's he has really strong feelings for the younger boy.

But that brought up some problems.

Hoseok is fully aware just this dangerous of a person he is to be around. And now if some rivals were to find out about Hoseok's new found romance they'd go out of their way to hurt him.

That's one thing Hoseok can not let happen. The very thought of someone hurting Yoongi sends Hoseok into rage.

Maybe he's obsessive as well.. As in he's had to leave the club because Yoongi was doing his job and entertaining people.

Maybe another alpha almost lost a hand.. Or dick.. When he had decided to harrass the omega and was forced to leave.

Ok that wasn't a maybe. It was a definitely. Yoongi still doesn't know what happened.

Jungkook did though.. But he actually surprised Hoseok by praising him.

Jungkook: if you didn't do it.. I would have.

Hoseok: sounds like that was hard to admit.

Jungkook: hyung doesn't like it when I take control of these things.. Says it makes him feel as if I think he can't handle himself. Which isn't true.. But look...a few of these guys in here could ea around... A lot of these people could easily hurt him if they wanted.

Hoseok: oh wow.. That's the most you ever talked to me.

Jungkook:.. And the most I ever will.

Hoseok: why do you hate me again?

Jungkook: hm.. I don't feel very comfortable explaining that..

Hoseok: oh come on- hold on.

Jungkook: wha-

At that moment Yoongi angrily came over and hid behind the bar.

Yoongi: leave. Me. Alone.

??? : aw come on sweetheart~ I saw your eyes looking my way.

Yoongi: it's my job!

Before the alpha could get any closer Hoseok placed and arm in front of the alpha and Jungkook pushed Yoongi behind him.

Hoseok: you know.. Typically in this kind of place harrassing the dancers is a big deal.

? ? : oh please.. This is a bitch house, just let me.. Wait..you

Hoseok: hm? Am I supposed to know you? I'm sorry, I tend to forget people who are just dicks with legs.

?? : why you- my name is Sung-Jae a member of the blue blood gang!

The alpha had yelled that so loudly the whole club went silent. People mudered scared "gang!?" All around them.

Hoseok internally cursed. This was a member from a minor rivals gang. He wanted to mock the ugly alpha but didn't want to expose himself.

Hoseok: never heard of it.. Or you for that matter. Now I would definitely leave now, I can see security coming now. ..Actually, how about I take care of you instead?

Hoseok grabbed Sung-jaes shirt and proceeded to drag him out the door.

He then pulled the alpha into and ally way once he was out of site from any body gaurds.

Hoseok: now then you little shit.

The older alpha began beating the absolute shit out of Sung-jae. Once he was satisfied with the damaged he caused he than took out a knife he always had on him.

Sung-jae: w-what are you gonna do?

He was pathetically shaking by this point.

Hoseok: I'm gonna make sure your fellow members see that you got in a fight you can't win. You can't just harrass something of mine and get away with it.

With a smirk on his face Hoseok brought up the blade to the alphas already scarred face. Then he carved him.

Hoseok: and

Hoseok: and.. Sung-jae, don't even try to hunt us. Remember, we're stronger~

Sung-jae: y-yes sir...

_-_-_

Hoseok couldn't have possibly went back inside the club after that, blood as gotten in his knuckles and jaw.

So, he texted Yoongi to that he'll take him out the next day to a very nice lunch.

Food always was the way to the omegas softer side.