𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠

Mulai dari awal

"Oh, yeah," she awes, finally remembering. "But I dare a lot of people to do a lot of things. Come on! I'm not even with him anymore. In case if you didn't know, he died a year ago." She is clearly trying to get herself out of the situation.

"I know. That means there's no one here to stop me. Get ready to die, Quinn," he says as he begins to lower the crowbar aimed at her head. You can tell he has been waiting a long time to do this.

Boo and Harley exchange defeated looks as the man releases a loud cry, getting ready for an attack. But then, Harley does the unimaginable. She pulls a wrinkled tissue out of her back pocket and waves it like a white flag, surrendering with a goofy grin on her face. "Parlay?"

The man simply ignores her theatrics and goes for Harley with his weapon still held high in the air. As soon as he is about to hit her, and before Boo could do anything to protect her, she ducks down and says, "Oh, a penny!" This is when she feels a sudden cold rush of air brushing the top of her head, and she looks up to see that the man has knocked himself cold with the very same crowbar.

Blood is dripping down his forehead as he lies flat on the cement floor. He is out like a light, his crowbar not too far from him.

She glances at Boo and grimaces.

Floyd Lawton, also known as Deadshot, is a simple man who once wanted nothing more than to just be with his daughter. And if that meant being stuck on the road with the infamous Harley Quinn and a bunch of other lunatics, then so be it. When he was stuck in Belle Reve — just a year ago — he would've done everything to be released and reunite with his daughter, Zoe.

And he did.

After countless trips spent saving the world, Amanda Waller finally set him free. No more deadly bombs in his neck and no listening to Rick — their commander — threaten to detonate said bombs. It was a clear path ahead from there on out. He dreamt of living in a place with his daughter that isn't filled with criminals, and of having a regular job that doesn't require him to kill anybody. And he lived out his dream for a couple months, until reality finally set in. He couldn't pay all of his bills with a nine-to-five job, and so he packed his bags and moved back to Gotham.

It's been three months since he came back, and he's returned to killing for money. It's the only thing he knows.

He is jogging around in a park, enjoying the fresh, polluted air the city has to offer. He is dressed in a gray sweatsuit and white sneakers, looking as typical as anyone else. This is the second time his wife kicked him out the house, resulting in him sleeping in a hotel, so this run is very much needed.

Floyd stops by a refreshment cart and buys a bottle of water. After he buys the water, he walks over to a park bench. He opens the bottle before drinking from it, sweating running down his face and neck.

Suddenly, the plastic bottle is knocked out of his hands. It soars through the air before it lands on the concrete floor with a loud SPLASH! He looks over to see that someone had crashed into him. It's Harley Quinn. She's spread out on the floor, squinting from the brightness of the sun as Boo barks at her, worried she might be hurt. They were running all the way from the alleyway to Gotham City Park in an attempt of losing anyone else who wanted a piece of her, when she blindly crashed into an old friend.

Floyd Lawton leans forward and smiles once he sees that it's Harley who had crashed into him. "Harley," he calls out her name, not believing his eyes. "Harley? Harley Quinn?"

Harley looks up and smiles with a small wave, completely unaware of an unknown woman looking in her direction. Her face is hidden by large sunglasses and a cap which hides her hair. "Floyd? Floyd Lawton," the blond questions, taking his hand as soon as he offers it.