Dean Has Emotions?

Castiel finally walks back in to the bunker after a long night at the hospital, Dean in toll. Vivian grins, "You're back. Shouldn't you still be in hospital though?"

Dean waves a hand as the two men head down the stairs, "I have enough pain killers in me to last a day. I should be fine, besides, they stitched me up pretty good."

Gabriel wiggles his eyebrows at Dean, "I heard you had to carry me out bridal style. I didn't realise you were such a player, Deano."

Dean rolls his eyes as Castiel tilts his head, "Him saving your life makes him a... Player? What does that even mean?"

Sam pats Castiel shoulder, "Don't worry about it. It's just Gabriel trying to be funny and failing as usual."

Gabriel frowns, "Come on, Samantha... You find me hilarious."

Dean groans, "Hilarious? You're mediocre. Your type of fun is a one way system where you trick people and throw them in to random TV Shows."

Sam shrugs, "Well... It was how I managed to find out you weren't entirely heterosexual, I just needed confirmation after that."

Gabriel grins, "See? I accidentally outed you to your brother... Wait... How did I accidentally out Dean?"

Dean sighs deeply, "Dr. Sexy. You played him in one of the shows. It's the little details. The cowboy boots weren't even there! You couldn't have worn the cowboy boots?"

Castiel raises an eyebrow, "Dr. Sexy and cowboy boots? Is this a new--"

Dean covers the Angel's mouth before he says the dreaded word, "It is a TV Show that I like! Get over yourselves! Sam watches The Real Housewives... Grill on him."

Gabriel bites his tongue, "That explains why it's on the TV..."

Sam rolls his eyes, "You're all childish. Apart from the actual child here." He sighs before walking off, Gabriel following him to ask questions about the show.

Vivian looks at Dean and then at Castiel, "Castiel... Could I please talk to Dean on my own?" As soon as Dean hears his name instead of dad, he knows he's in trouble. Castiel nods and heads off. "Dean--" She sighs, "Can I call you dad... I never asked?"

Dean nods a little, "Yeah... Yeah, of course. As long as you're comfortable with it, that's fine. It will take some getting used to but I'll manage. So... What did I do now?"

Vivian pulls him in to a hug, "With you getting injured and me killing those shapeshifters... I just want to know how you deal with it all... How you can kill something... Someone and still be all right afterwards. I want to know how you can almost die one day and be perfectly fine the next."

Dean sighs heavily, hugging her tightly, "I don't deal with it..." He hesitates, "That's my big secret, Viv. I always remember the people I hurt and it haunts me every night but I know it's for the best so that I can make the world a safer place. I bury all of my emotions, all my problems down deep where no one can find them and hope that it will solve everything but it never does. Sam keeps trying to get me to see a therapist but could you imagine me opening up to someone like that? It would never happen. As for being fine the next day after being injured, I have to be fine. It's just the way I am, I have to be fine so that I can keep going for those who need me. I may not always be all right and that's okay because there are more important people than me in the world and--"

Vivian frowns at him, interrupting his sentence, "That's not true or fair. You deserve as much chance as anyone to enjoy your life and express yourself. You are just as important as any other being, dad. You might even be more important. You're this entity that is unstoppable and you use that power to help people. If anyone should be gaining help mentally or physically, it's you and Sam. You do so much for this world and you deserve so much back."

Dean's eyes widen, not particularly sure on what to say. He has had this talk maybe one other time with Sam but to hear an eight year old tell you that your life is extremely important, it's not a situation he has often been in. Dean nods slowly, "Ugh... Yes, right. When did you become so wise?"

Vivian grins, "I'm always wise... Maybe you just fail to notice."

Dean touches his heart, acting as if he had been shot, "Low blow. Come on, lets make you some lunch and then we can lounge around until we go back in to the fray to see if we can kill the rest of those shapeshifters."

Vivian nods a little, "Okay... Do I have to come?"

Dean shakes his head gently, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. I can stay at home with you, if you would like and we'll wait for Sammy, Gabriel and Cass to return. It's no big deal. We can watch Mulan, if you want?"

Vivian furrows her brow, "Why do you like that movie so much? We have watched it three times in the space of a month!"

Dean rubs the back of his neck slightly, "It reminds me of someone I used to know. Her name was Charlie... Mulan is an independent woman who does what she can to save her family... Charlie was the same. It's a nice movie and reminder of her."

Vivian smiles kindly, "See? You're opening up to me more! We'll get you cracked open like a book in no time! Mulan it is!" She grins as she starts singing, running towards the kitchen, "Lets get down to business to defeat the Huns!"

Dean watches her run off and can't help but smile, "Open book my ass." He mutters a few more swear words before heading through to the kitchen.

It's a little bit shorter than my other chapters, granted... But this one has more Dean feels so yup. I will try to add more Sabriel where I can... It's just that Destiel is the main ship and I love Destiel more. Oof. Anyway, Have some cuteness, I suppose. Also, it's a little shorter because I have been extremely busy today with Placement (for College) and it was hectic! I was drained. I'll see you guys either tomorrow or the day after... It depends on my effort capability and my brain function tomorrow. I also think my binder is crushing my ribs but eh... Dysphoria is fun as fuck. Yeet.