A Month Apart

It has been a month since he last saw them. He looks at the picture now of him, Castiel, Sam and Gabriel. Sam had insisted to take a picture of them all as a memory and Dean had kept a copy. He could never explain why he kept the copy until a month ago when he had left them, when Dean had basically told them all he hated them and wanted nothing to do with them.
   Now Dean sits on the plane, despite his fear of flying just to keep to his stupid deal with Billy. He had realised why this was a better deal for Billy. This way she could not only see him suffer but everyone he cared for as well. This has been the single worst experience of his life, having to wake up every morning wondering what his family were up to, what they thought of him.
   "Excuse me, can you put the blind down on the window please?" The lady asks next to Dean and he obliges with a nod. "Thank you." She says, leaning back in her chair as they begin to take off.
   Dean digs his nails into his hands and can feel the blood begin to rush from the marks he's left. "You're not a good flyer are you? The woman inquires, gesturing to the blood lacing his fingers. She pulls out a handkerchief and Dean warily allows her to wipe the blood from his fingers and hands. "You're not much for speaking, are you?"
   Dean sighs as she wraps two handkerchiefs around both of his hands, "no, not really. I've not had the best experience with interactions lately." The last person he had come to care about, about a week ago, had been killed abruptly out of no where and that was just for Dean becoming friendly with the poor guy.
   "I mean, I'm all right with interactions. Here, my name is Faye and you are?" She holds her hand out to him.
   Dean hesitates before shaking her hand, "I'm Kai." Billy had given him a fake name, Kai Grey, it seemed fitting enough but it wasn't his name, it was an alias just like every other name.
   "Kai, hey? You don't look like a Kai, no offense." She laughs a little.
   Dean shakes his head, "none taken. I don't think it's the right name for me anyway."
   "So, are you going home to anyone special?" She asks, her eyes full of curiosity.
   Dean shakes his head, "more like I'm running away from someone."
   Faye sighs, "why would you need to run away from people?"
   Dean returns her sigh, "I was forced to leave behind my family and so I am running away to Australia. It seems easy enough, apart from flying."
   Faye nods slightly, "I hope you can return to them someday, you deserve to be happy."
   Dean sighs again, "I hope so too."

   Sam sighs as he searches anything to do with Dean Winchester but nothing comes up, as if he's completely gone off the radar.
   "Sam, go rest. I'll keep having a look for Dean, all right? He has to be somewhere in the world." Sam glances up at Castiel.
   After Dean had left and disappeared off the radar they had almost given up until they realised Sam could lie. That had given Castiel the hope that he was lied to about Dean's feelings towards him. Sam had also guessed that the meaning behind it all was that Dean had made a deal with someone to bring him back to life while Dean had to go and do some errands for this person. However, everyone he had asked had said that they had no idea about a deal but they would keep an eye out for Dean, wherever he may be.
   Gabriel walks into the room with a sigh, he looks worse than Sam. Sam has shadows under his eyes but under Gabriel's eyes are as shadowed as the night sky and his hair is touseled and uneven from where he has been running his hand through his hair and from where he has been pulling out chunks of hair and then repairing his hair moments later only to repeat the process a few minutes later.
   After Dean had left, Gabriel blamed himself saying that it was his price to pay that Dean shouldn't have had to leave and he had been working non-stop ever since. "Hello boys." They all turn to Crowley who is stood near the stairs to the entrance of the bunker. "I have some Intel on Dean," everyone seems to wake up at this, their eyes filling with hope which they have not had in a month.

   Dean gets off of the plane, saying goodbye to Faye before making his way to head towards the apartment he had rented for the month. It seemed good enough that he may stay there for a bit. His family hadn't found him at this stage so why would they find him now in another country?

   "An alias? That explains it. What's his alias then?" Sam asks.
   Crowley shrugs, "no clue. If I were you, I'd start searching for everyone who only started existing a month ago and then see where it leads you from there. I'll keep searching too, of course, but I thought you all should know the information I have found." Before they can speak, he's gone.

   Dean enters the apartment, locking the door behind him. He glances around and he admits that it looks better than expected. The colour scheme is a light blue, easily reminding him of Castiel and his beautiful eyes. The living room consists of a white sofa, there's a TV screen placed on the wall in front of it. The kitchen had a grey colour scheme, grey cabinets line the wall, and there's a fridge so he feels more at ease knowing he can cook. He places his luggage in the bedroom, the colour scheme seems to be white in this room, the duvet and pillows are white. There's a window sill in the room consisting of a small cover and a few pillows, probably for the previous owner to read on. There is also a desk with a few papers scattered among it which he decided he'll read later, after a nice shower in the green coloured bathroom which reminded him of Sam, which he would have to paint. He decides to go to sleep in the white bed which reminds him of nothing, luckily, as he falls asleep.