you!

You're the sun to the moon
You're my ocean, painted blue
You, I'm nothing without you
-

"Bye, Niki! I'll miss you so much." You say, as your wrap your arms around her. She starts to laugh and you pout.

"(Y/N), I will be back here tomorrow morning." She said, giggling at your antics. You pull away from the hug and she goes and hugs Wilbur.

"Tommy, my sepreration anxiety can't take it." You speak, feigning sadness. Niki and Fundy would only be gone for less than 24 hours.

"Aww, poor baby. Are you gonna be alright?" Tommy asks you in a baby voice while he brings you under his arm.

"Shut up." You laugh as you try to push out of his hold. After a couple seconds of fighting you give up and stay under his arm.

"We'll see you guys later! Good luck in MCC." Fundy says, getting into his car with Niki. All three of you wave them turn to go back inside.

"Alright, children," Wilbur says, causing you to scoff at his words, "I have to go to the office to see if my pc can handle another MCC stream. I'll be back after MCC. Please don't burn the house down." He says all of this while grabbing his keys and wallet, giving you a quick hug, and walking out the door.

"What?" Tubbo asks from beside Tommy. "MCC is not for another three hours. What are we supposed to do until then?"

"I'm not sure, Tubbo." You think for a little bit beifre coming up with an idea. "I don't really know, but we could always order pizza then cuddle on the couch." Laughs instantly fall out of you as Tubbo excitedly agreed while Tommy grumbled about not liking it.

"We can watch a movie too! We could watch a Disney movie!" Tubbo exclaims, basically bouncing on his feet.

"I am good with pizza and Disney, but I will be sitting on the other side of the couch. Away from you two." Tommy says, hiding a small smile at his best friend's antics.

"Whatever Tommy, no cuddles for you." You say as you walk into the kitchen, missing the way his face turned a bit red.

-

"Alright, which movie did you want to watch, Tubbo?" You ask.

"Oooh! What about Coco? I like the music." Tubbo said, right before taking a huge bite of pizza. You look over at Tommy, sitting on the other side of the couch, as he nods in approval.

You start the movie, all of you eating pizza and singing along to Un Poco Loco when it came on.

After about an hour after we finished pizza, Tubbo was passed out cold on your shoulder. You look over to see Tommy sleeping, his head lolled back on the couch.

You lightly pulled on his arm to move him closer to you. He woke up slightly with a small murmur of your name. He came closer and rested his head in your lap, falling right back to sleep. You leaned down and pressed a kiss to his forehead before trying to nap yourself.

MCC was in about two hours so you set an alarm on your phone to wake you all up. The last thing you remember was playing with Tommys hair while falling asleep.

-

When the alarm went off you were the only one to wake up. You lightly pulled on Tubbo's elbow to wake him up. He looks at you with bleary eyes and goes to rub the sleep out of them. Tommy, still not awake, makes a small sound and moves closer to you, if that was even possible. Tubbo looks at him with a knowing smile and pushes up from the couch. He walks up the stairs to start setting up for MCC.

You pull on Tommy's hand to try to wake him up from his sleep. He opens his eyes and instantly grumbles. He uses one hand to cover his eyes and uses the other to intertwine with yours.

"Tommy, you have to wake up. It's time to start setting up your stream." You say as you run your hand through his hair.

He turns his head into your stomach to hide his eyes from the light coming from the windows. "Give me five more minutes, (N/N)."

"No, Tommy, you need to wake up. You have to go win MCC." You say, pushing his head away.

"Are you sure I can't just stay here and skip the stream?" He says, sighing.

"No no no. You can't, you're gonna do great. You have to come in first, Tommy." You say pulling him up from your lap. You see his hair is everywhere and reach out to fix it.

You fix his tousled hair back into it's fluffy waves. He leans into your touch and closes his eyes. "I could really stay here all day, (Y/N)."

"Me too, Tommy." You sigh. You stand up from the couch, your hands still together with Tommy's. After a couple seconds, he's stood behind you and you turn to face him.

His still tired eyes look down at your face. He reaches up to touch your cheek. As he traces the lines of your face with his thumb you close your eyes to remember this feeling.

He pulls you into a long, sleepy hug.

You crane your head to look up into his blue eyes. Just like the night before, you stand up onto your top toes and kiss his cheek. Before you could fully pull away Tommy brings you back up and into a kiss.

You stay there, surprised, for a couple seconds before you kiss him back. You feel complete.

You guys pull away from the kiss. His face instantly turns red. "Oh, no-. I'm really sorry, (N/N). I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done th-." You interrupt him with another kiss.

"Tommyinnit, you talk too much."

okay um 😳

so that was kinda bad but I hope you guys liked it :)

also please go check out my new story i just started please! 

anyways thank you guys for staying and reading the stories that i write 🥺

i love you all <3