ILYSB

And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh

"Guys, don't wake them up!" You hear Niki say faintly through your sleep. "Let them sleep." A couple of short laughs rise from behind you.

"This is what they get for sleeping on my couch." You hear Wilbur say before you hear the sound of a camera click.

"What the hell. What is going on?" You ask while pushing up from the couch. You feel a pair of arms wrapped around you constricting you from getting up. You open your eyes a little more seeing a sleeping Tommy next to you. His mouth a little parted with little breaths coming out. You look for a second more, before dealing with your older brother.

"I'm never letting you forget this." He said waving his phone in your face. On his screen is a picture of you and Tommy cuddled up on the couch in the living room. He could see your face turn into one of anger.

"Whatever, Wil, I'm gonna stay here and you can leave. Same with Tubbo and Fundy." You realize the other boys were standing there with hands over their mouths to stop from laughing. You tuck your head back into Tommy's chest with a groan.

A couple minutes of playing with Tommy's hair later, you hear a soft mumble from him and feel his arms start to move around you.

"Goodmorning Tommy." You say as his blue eyes open. You can see him physically panic at the state you two were in.

"Oh, (Y/N), I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep. I'm sorry, why didn't you wake me up? Sorry, I must be crushing you." Tommy rambles on and on about how sorry he is while he basically falls on the floor trying to get away from you.

"Tommy," You say with a slight laugh, "It's okay. I think I slept better with you here."

His eyebrows rise with surprise and his face suddenly turns red. He hides his face in his hands. You hear a couple pairs of footsteps come down the stairs.

"Thank god you guys are awake now. I didn't want to look at that while I was cooking breakfast." Wilbur says rolling his eyes, trying very hard to hide his smile.

"Okay I'm going to head upstairs to shower. I'll be back in half an hour, yeah?" You said, turning your back on the four guys. You were met with impatient responses, getting the memo they wanted you to leave.

You smile and walk up the stairs, before you were out of earshot to heard Tubbo and Fundy's boyish questions about you.

"Tommy! How did that happen? Do you like her? Does she like you?" Tubbo's questions float up the stairs as you pause to listen a little.

On the other hand there's Fundy, "Tommyinnit! How'd you actually get a girl to like you?"

You shake your head and shuffle into Niki's room with a big smile on your face. You hear her giggle as she pulls you into a hug.

"How did this even happen, (Y/N)?" She says looking at you with soft eyes.

"Well," You said while wringing your hand out and a blush on your cheeks, "I must've fallen asleep on the couch and I asked him to stay with me when he came to wake me up. I remember falling asleep while he was playing with my hair." A fit of laughs overtake you as you fall back onto her bed, covering your face with your hands.