where the hell are my friends

'home alone, not again, friday, wine, and the internet, the only love i seem to get'

"Your what? You have a what? Your sister," Tommy screams, "I'm never letting you hear the end of this."

"Yes, Tommy, I have a sister," He says, rolling his eyes in annoyance, "This is the exact reason I didn't want you knowing."

  "Wil, do you think i'm some kind of immature, dumb kid?"

  "Yeah, Tommy, that is exactly what you are. Leave me alone I'll get on later." Your brother says, quickly hanging up the call.

You laughed at his antics, knowing fully well he loved Tommy with his whole heart. You were interested in knowing your brother's friends, so they weren't complete strangers.

"Was that Tommy?" You asked with a slight laugh.

"Who else could it be, (Y/N)?"

"I don't know, some weird ass gremlin," You said, rolling your eyes at Tommy's idiotic ways. "I would actually like to get to know your friends at some point."

"(Y/N), I don't think that's a good idea..." He says, trailing off, obviously wanting to say more.

"Wilbur! What could go wrong? All I have now is a couple of friends and the internet. A couple more friends over the internet couldn't hurt." You say, gesturing for him to start the movie.

The opening song of Mamma Mia starts to play and your mood is suddenly lifted.

You and Wilbur dance around to the end credit scene of the song, Waterloo, until a phone call rang through the music. You and Wilbur share an annoyed look, you already knowing who it was.

You rush over to the phone and push Wilbur out of the way so you could get there first, "TOMMYINNIT!" you yell into your brother's phone.

"Wilbur you sound so very different, are you like sick or something?" Tommy asked, you could hear his grin through the phone.

"Yes, Tommyinnit, I am Wilbur. For some reason, he changed into a sixteen year old girl over the past two hours. No, Tommyinnit, this is his sister, dumbass."

It takes a second for his voice to come through the phone. "You're already making fun of me and I don't even know your name. Also you know you can call me just Tommy, right?"

"I mean I could but I really don't want to." You say as you plop down onto the couch.

"Could you tell Wilbur that I need his help on the SMP, as soon as possible?"

"Yeah of course, Tommyinnit. By the way my name is (Y/N). Goodnight!" You quickly hang up the call.

You look at Wilbur. You could tell he was mad, so you ran up the stairs to your room as fast as you could. A chorus of 'come back' and 'give it' rose up from behind you. You run into your room and slam the door closed behind you.

"(Y/N), I swear to god, just give me back my phone!" Wilbur said, quickly getting to your door. You quickly slide his phone under your door and laugh.

"No wonder you want to talk to Tommy, you and him are the same; annoying children." He said, with one last hit on your door.

You slap your hand to your mouth. "You're so rude, Wilbur. You are so mean. Anyways, big brother, Tommyinnit wants to play with you on Dream's server." You say, smiling slightly.

You looked at the clock, it says that it's eight at night. You decide to shower and relax a bit before getting into bed to scroll through Tik Tok for hours.

After scrolling through your for you page for a while, you checked twitter. You had the usual fanart drawn of you by your wonderful fans, then you had the ever present dream stans of dream team twitter. One tweet did catch your eye, though.

|Tommyinnit @tommyinnit
  Just talked to Wilbur's sister, feeling good

You were kinda taken back to say the least, people didn't even know Wilbur even had a sister. Then Tommy comes out right and says it. The bright side is that people don't know it's you.

The replies were filled with surprises fans and a couple of surprises creators as well, including Tubbo and Schlatt.

|Tubbo @TubboLive
sister? wilbur has a family other than me and you tommy?

|Schlatt @jschlatt
Wilbur has a sister? No way! I don't believe this, bitch boy is gonna get an angry phone call from me later

You laugh at Schlatt's tweet, wanting to be with Wilbur for that phone call.

The tweet that stood out the most was from none other than your brother himself.

|Wilbur Soot @wilbursoot
you little gremlin child, you don't know what i'd say to you if i didn't have a limit of 180 characters

You knew that Wilbur having a sister wasn't going to be a secret forever. You needed to drop the bomb on his fans sooner or later.

You decide to read through the replies to the thread of tweets. After about five minutes you get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown

Unknown
-I know this is weird but I promise this is Tommy

You look confused at your phone. Tommy has my number? Is he some sort of stalker type guy? No, definey not, he seems like a decent guy.

Unknown
-Wilbur gave me your number (Y/N)

You decide to text back out of pure curiosity.

(Y/N)
-Wilbur, my brother decided to just give out my phone number?

(Maybe Tommy)
-yes he did, he did say one thing is that if i said anything bad at all to you he'd never give me back my vlog gun

(Y/N)
whatever tommyinnit just play me in 8ball

Childinnit
-i told you to stop calling me that (Y/N) but i'll beat you at 8ball anyways

You two play iMessage games for a solid hour until your eyes start to droop. You had a long day filled with streaming, Mamma Mia, and Tommy. You quickly texted him a goodnight before deciding to post on twitter.

|(N/N) @y/u/n
goodnight to everyone that has supported me throughout everything! big things coming soon!

———

hiiii sorry for the delay! i hope this is at least a little good and that one person (besides april and sebby) enjoy it!

i love you all💞