pink skies (pt.2)

You are my favorite everything
Been telling girls that since I was 16
Shut up, I love you
You're my best friend
-

"Y/N! You actually came!" Quackity said when you joined the call, the only people in the call being you and Big Q.

"Yeah, I was looking forward to it! Who's all joining?" I ask, smiling. Your nerves are getting the best of you, your hands starting to shake. You had already talked with him and his friends but you were nervous.

"I think it'll be me, you, Karl, Sapnap, Dream, George, and maybe Badboyhalo. You know, we're playing with the boys!" He basically screams in your ear. You laugh, the nerves growing at the mention of Dream. I mean, he is one of the biggest content creators on youtube right now.

You pull out your phone as Big Q tells you he has to go afk.

N/NNNN-
TOMMY
TOMMYINNIT
TOMMY
INNIT
ANSWER ME

Mr. Innit 👹
WHAT DO YOU WANT BITCH

N/NNNN-
DONT CALL ME A BITCH YOU BITCH

Mr. Innit 👹
IM LITERALLY EATING NOODLES
YOU SHOULD BE GLAD IM TEXTING YOU BACK

N/NNNN-
TOMMYYYYY STOP BEING MEAN
you're a bitch
anyways
how do i like not get stressed when I talk to big cc's for the first time?

Mr. Innit 👹
you're a bitch
ummmmm
you gotta like act like you're the best and you'll be good

N/NNN-
hahahaha what
yeah okay good advice big man
i'm literally gonna stream with Dream and i'm really nervous

Mr. Innit 👹
oh don't worry about Dream
he's really nice even though he's a bigger bitch than you
but if it makes you feel better, i think you're the best so you'll be good

N/NNNN-
thank you 🥺
i think you're pretty cool too ig
okay i think i have to go
Big Q is back
talk to you later x

Mr. Innit 👹
you're gonna do great love
talk to you later xx

You quickly set down your phone as you hear the joining call sound on discord.

"ALEX! WHERE ARE YOU?" Karl screams as he join the call. "Oh hey, Y/N! How are you?" He says a couple seconds later in a much softer tone.

"I'm good, thanks! How are you, how is the planning for the next episode of the tales going?" You ask him, genuinely curious after you two had a conversation about the production of the streams earlier that day.

"Oh it's so good, Y/N. I'm so so excited to do it! I think its going to be a Wild West theme. Wait wait wait-" Karl said, cutting himself off.

"Okay, Karl, I'm waiting." I said, while he got his thoughts together.

He rolls his eyes and opens his mouth to talk, but was quickly stopped by Big Q coming back into screen.

"ALEX!" Karl screamed, completely forgetting your conversation. You laugh at the two best friends.

"KARL!" He screams back with the same amount of enthusiasm. "Where are the boys?"