sharing you

'I know you're out tonight, but I don't know with who
I'm sorry I get jealous or if I ever act selfish
But it's only 'cause I've got a hard time sharing you'
-

You wave to the car as it drives down the road. You wipe the stray leftover tears off my face as you turn around to walk inside.

The couch sinks with your weight as you sit down. You bury your face in your hands and smile. You miss your friends already but you're glad that you got to spend time with them.

You pull out your phone to calm down a bit. You scrolled through tik tok and checked instagram. Before getting up, you wanted to look at your twitter notifications.

|Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot
my sister is kinda a simp 😳

Your jaw drops in mock hurt. You start to furiously type out a long response about how stupid he is or his messed up hairline, but you delete it all and settle on a short response;

|N/N @y/u/n
at least I can get a boyfriend 😳🤚🏼

Soon the replies came flooding in, most in shock about you having a boyfriend and a lot were asking who it was.

You and Tommy had a conversation about how you would tell your fans when the time was right. You both agreed that now was not it, but it would come.

After replying to a couple of your friends tweets you decided to glance at your twitter dms. One specific message caught your eye,

@Dream
Hey! I saw that you already came on as Tommy's guest and that you're a streamer yourself with a pretty big following, I thought I should formally ask if you wanted to join the Dream SMP?

Your eyes opened in shock and you couldn't keep the smile off your face. 'He wants me to join the smp?' You stand up from your chair and start to dance around, giddy from your new invitation.

You quickly sent him a message back,

N/N
Yes! Thank you so much, do you mind if I stream it today?

Soon after you get a reply from Dream with the server ip and a 'yes' for your to stream it. You hadn't streamed in a hot minute due to your friends being over.

You quickly run upstairs into your room. You made your bed and cleaned the stuff up from your floor. You changed into clean clothes and did a little bit of makeup before sitting down at your desk where you stream from.

You start up your computer and check if all your streaming things are in order. Once everything is good, you press the go-live button.

You give it a second for people to start coming in from the tweet you sent out a couple seconds prior. You started up your music which was Mario Kart theme music.

"What's up, chat? Long time no see!" You said, talking to the chat. You glance over to chat seeing them going crazy over your title, 'NEW SERVER??!?!'. Many new which server you were referencing but a lot didn't.

You had about 3k viewers after the twitch notification went out.

"What's my go to fast food place? Um, pretty basic, but Mcdonald's probably." You say with a slight laugh, reading some things off from chat. "Sorry that I've been gone for a little bit. Wilbur and I had a couple friends visit our house and I've just been hanging with them."