❦︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

«ғɪᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ»

Sana sat down on her chair with her cup of tea. She enjoyed morning views. Tzuyu on the other hand was a sleepy baby and needed all the sleep she could get if she was managing the company.

Sana took a sip before looking through the bird app about the latest updates of South Korea.

"Hmmm, should we try setting another branch in Taiwan? Maybe in Japan? Or Hong Kong maybe? So many possibilities, I've got to discuss this with Tzuyu."

As she looked at the time, she stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

A certain someone however was awake. She walked groggily, slightly clumsy but definitely sleepy to the kitchen.

Sana had just finished making breakfast when she noticed a certain girl walking towards her.

She quickly turned off the stove and prepared the table as she picked the small girl up.

"Good morning Minju." Sana smiles.

"Good morning mommy.."

"Did you sleep well?"

"I did, did you?"

"Yep, breakfast is ready, wanna wake the sleeping beauty up?"

"Yes yes" the little girl giggles as she rushed over to her parents room.

"Mama, wake up, breakfast is ready."

"Maybe if you kiss the sleeping beauty, she will wake up."

The small laughter of the little girl could be heard when she showered her mother with kisses. Tzuyu woke up and tickled her only for their moment to be interrupted.

"Ahem, now will my princess and sleeping beauty come out for breakfast?"

Tzuyu looked at her child, carried her with one hand before going to the dining table. Tzuyu gave Sana a morning kiss before the little one barge in.

"Gaeguri wants one too.."

When the couple saw the little girl pouting, they could only laugh before bending down to kiss their daughter's cheeks.

"Gaeguri, eat your breakfat, we will be sending you to your grandma's house today."

"Yey!! Granny makes the best pies!!"

"If you think Granny makes the best, you should try mommy's.."

"If you have time to make.."

Tzuyu looked at Sana before Sana broke into a smile and answered her little girl.

"I will, I will. Would you like to help me then, Minju?"

"Yes, this weekend?"

"Yes baby.."

Minju squealed as she was excited to have some baking adventures. She love it when Sana and her bond over cooking even though she's a three years old. 

Tzuyu got ready for work after breakfast while Sana bathed Minju before she prepared for work. Tzuyu got her work bag and carried Minju to the car while Sana was getting ready. 

She dried her hair and rushed down the stairs to meet Tzuyu in the car. It was a great morning that day, the sun was too bright and their little one fell asleep on the way to Tzuyu's mother's house. 

Sana got out of the car, carried the little one out of her toddler chair and walked over to Tzuyu's mother's house.

"Mom.."

"Oh Sana-yah~ She must be sleepy.." 

"Yeah, she woke up a couple of times the night because she had nightmares.."

"It's okay, I will take over for today. How have you been?"

"I've been great, business have been great, just a little bit tired."

Tzuyu's mother sighs, "What did I tell you young people? It's no hurry at all, I don't need a grandchild so quickly."

"But you love her-"

heir conversation was interrupted when Minju adjusted herself in her grandma's arms. Sana took it as a signal to return back to the car as she waved goodbye. When she reached the car, Tzuyu had her eyes focused on her phone.

"What are you looking at?"

"I was looking at school application for Minju, do you think we should enroll her?"

"Could we wait one more year?"

"Hmm, and why is that so?"

"Start the car and drive first."

Tzuyu didn't need to be told twice as she drove off to work while Sana explained from her point of view.

"I think she needs friends, love.."

"Tzuyu, I don't know.. How about we ask her?"

"I guess."

"Are you upset?"

"No, I'm not. I understand from your point of view and I respect it."

"Thanks baby.."

"Do you want me to grab a coffee for you?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, I need it.. Thanks love."

"Your welcome Sana-yah~"

Tzuyu dropped Sana off the entrance of the company as she hurried to park the car. Tzuyu then hurried to the café and bought a coffee with a few special items she had specially prepared for Sana. She brisk walk to the office as she got everyone to get into their position. When Sana had took the lift up, everyone shut the lights.

"What in the world are the lights not worki-"

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Sana saw her colleagues jumping out from their hiding spots as each walked to the CEO's wife with presents and cards. Tzuyu walks towards Sana with a birthday cake.

"You're 28 years old now babe, we're young but still thriving. Thank you for loving me, and I want to continue growing with you."

Sana smiled as she made a wish and blew out the candles. Tzuyu took the opportunity to grab the frosting on the cake as she applied it to Sana's face.

Sana was shocked, however, after five awful seconds of silence, everyone in the office were running around with pieces of cakes in their hands.

It was a great birthday indeed.