⚠︎ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

It was Sana's third week of work now, she hasn't seen the CEO anywhere. But even if she did, what will she do? Punch her for not saving her? Kiss her cause she misses her? Her head was in mess.

She was hoping she would be able to see the CEO today, she was heading to the company when she walked pass the car shop.

She really wanted a car, she saw one of the cars that looks exactly like the CEO's car, and it made her think of the CEO again. She shakes her head and quickly walks away.

When she reached the building, she swipes her entry card which she finally has, and went to the CEO's office. To her disappointment, she wasn't there.

She was walking with her head down when she didn't see her colleague walking pass her. She bumped into him but he didn't fall.

But for Sana, she almost did when a pair of arms caught her. It wasn't who she thought was though. She apologized to both men and walked back to the CEO's office.

"MS. CHOU! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!~"

"Don't shout, any important meetings today? I should be doubting so though."

"You do have one during lunch time at a nearby hotel."

"Okay, you're coming with me.. But what is this meeting about? Who is it with?"

"A member of CT Company."

"Okay." Tzuyu nods.

-

"Ms. Chou, time to go.."

"Okay."

Tzuyu picked up her staff and walked to her car where Sana rode the shotgun seat. Sana was slightly tired from doing Tzuyu's work and fell asleep in her car.

Tzuyu was driving when she looked at the mirror and saw an angel sleeping on her right.

The sun was shing at Sana that she really looked like an angel. She put the sun shields down and stared at her for a moment.

While she drove off, her heart was beating really fast.

'Why am I feeling like this?' Tzuyu thought.

When they reached, Tzuyu shook Sana trying to wake her up. Sana woke up and escorted Tzuyu out her car.

She told the CEO to wait at the lobby while she goes up and check the room. The CEO waited for her for almost ten minutes, she then received a call from Sana.

She took the lift to 19th floor. When she reached, she knocked on the door. The door open to reveal Sana in very little clothes, exposing her milky skin.

Tzuyu gulped and remembered what Jeongyeon had said. 'Let's play your game, Sana.' Tzuyu thought.

-

When Tzuyu entered the room, she then closes the door and was pushed against it by Sana.

"So you're the member of CT Company"

"Was it not weird that I didn't tell you much?"

"I trust you."

Tzuyu slowly unbutton her top and Sana was slightly shocked, she thought she was going to get fired. She then helped Tzuyu take off her suit.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you."

"Well, aren't you just a lil naughty girl."

Tzuyu smirked at Sana and went over to undress her. She kissed her and slowly moved to the bed where she pushed Sana down and started aiming for her sweet spots.

She went lower and played with Sana's breast that were irresistible and started going lower, Sana was high, she thought she was dreaming, she never thought this day would come true.

She sat up slightly and undressed Tzuyu who was still in her bra and working pants.

Tzuyu then licked her finger and slid one inside Sana's lady part. Seeing Sana's response, she slid another finger in.

She started pumping in and out Sana harder, with that Sana's moans became louder. Tzuyu then proceed to make out with her while using her fingers to pound her.

"F-Faster ~"

"Beg for it.."

"Tz-Tzuyu-ah~ please.."

Sana reached for the younger one's back and Tzuyu felt that Sana was near. Letting out a loud moan, she knew Sana had came.

She put her fingers in Sana's mouth, wanting her to taste herself. She then kissed Sana so that she can taste her too.

"You taste sweet.."

"Stop it.." Sana blushed.

"Now, why bring me here knowing that you will be risking your chances of getting fired?"

"Because.."

"Because what?"

"You were gone for two week, didn't even bother telling me and ever since that day I missed you but hate you at the same time because you.. I called you to rescue me, but being my boss, you didn't. And I was hurt, I hated you but missed you at the same time."

"I have a contract here.."

She took the folder that was fallen on the floor and pulled out a document and handed it to Sana.

"What is this for?"

"Just read it."

Sana read the contract, slightly shocked but still signed it anyway.

ㅡ Minatozaki Sana, the secretary of Chou Tzuyu (the CEO of CTComp.) is entitled to break the rule one in one condition that no strings will be attached. ㅡ

-

"What? So you can just go around sleeping with other girls and you expect me to be okay with it? Ain't that slightly harsh?"

"I mean.. If I actually do sleep with someone else, you have to be okay with it."

"It's a risk that I'm taking."

"You already signed it."

"I guess, do you want to grab a lunch?"

"After you get dressed."

"Can I lay one condition on you?"

"I will consider."

"You have to treat me in a nice way."

"Okay, that's all? You don't want a raise?"

"No it's okay"

"I will wait for you in the car."

Tzuyu left the room, smiling. For some reason, it brought her back to life again. But she knew she couldn't go back to her past life. So she has to play with Sana's feelings, but she will feel bad.

She was frustrated. She walked back to her car while waiting for Sana. When she noticed some paparazzis, she then called Sana.

Minatozaki

T: Sana..

S: Yes love?

T: Wait for me at the pick up point, I need to shake off some annoying people.

S: Alright..

Call Ended

-

Tzuyu drove quickly so that the paparazzis can't catch up as there was just a little time for them to react. After driving one round around the estate, she then went to the pick up point to pick Sana.

"Tzuyu.."

"Yes?"

"Nevermind."

"Say it."

"No it's fine, I will tell you when I'm ready."

"Okay, we're going to your favorite sushi place. So if you need to sleep, just sleep."

"Thanks Tzuyu-ah~"